chamber of secret ; 24

24| CITY

24| CITY

CHRISTMAS WAS coming quickly. Y/n is still a mess, she still get paranoid from the voice she occasionally heard, every time she heard it, it strikes. Many people got more petrified.

She got more closed-off than usual too, she still haven't mend things with any of her friends- not that they care anyways, it seems they had given up, which y/n was quite thanful- but she didn't though they would, seeing maybe a friend could help her with the demons in her- but she would be delusional to think her friends still care about her.

Seeing them replaced her with the one and only- Astoria. She didn't know who to trust anymore, seeing her friends abandoned her the second time, with the same person.

But lucky for her- her friends from Beauxbatons, Fleur and Aurelia, still send her letters, which made y/n think she's not alone.

She was thankful for them, for being her friend in a safe distance- she knew the voices wouldn't had been able to reach them, even so, she hoped her 'real' friends still care about her.

Anyways, she is walking to her next class when someone shove her to an empty classroom, an abandoned one. She looked at the attacker and saw Potter.

"you are the last person in my mind to shove me into a abandoned class" y/n said.

"do you hear it too?" Potter asked, looking at y/n straight in the eyes.

"hear what?" y/n asked playing innocent.

Potter sighed and walked out of the room. Y/n let out the breath she didn't know she was holding. But the incident realize her of something.

she didn't know she was that great at hiding emotions.

dear y/n,

Christmas is coming soon and I hope you could come along with me and the girls to New York, we were planning on opening a boutique there along spending Christmas there. The girls told us you were having a hard time, we wish we could help you, if I'm being honest, you are like a daughter to me- a little sister for Aurelia and Fleur and family look out for their own.

Just remember that I am here, if you need anything, I'm a letter away my dear.

I hope you could join us to New York,

with love, Helene.

Y/n smiled, it seems she had more people that care about her.