half blood prince ; 85

85 | WON - WON

"WHERE IS HE? where is my Won-Won?" They heard a voice say.

Lavender Brown came into the view and parted the four to look at Weasley.

"Has he been asking for me?" she asks out of breath.

She look around to see Granger in a chair beside the unconscious Weasley. She stops being jiggly.

"What's she doing here?" Brown asks with a girly voice that made y/n puke internally.

"I was asking the same question." Granger stood up looking at Brown.

"I happen to be his girlfriend." Brown says walking towards Granger, looking offended.

"I happen to be his— friend." Granger says biting her lip.

"Don't make me laugh, you haven't talk to him for weeks!" Brown taunted.

"That's doesn't mean Granger doesn't care about him, does it?" y/n says walking infront of Brown, looking at her.

"Well—"

"If you're here just to taunt at Granger and not care about your so called won-won then just go! you're girlish voice is sickening, if I were won-won, I'll probably be unconscious again if I see your face the first thing I see when I woke up." y/n say mocking her.

Brown's lips quiver and her eyes darted back to Weasley.

"There see! he senses my presence." Brown got closer to the bed.

"Don't worry Won-Won, I'm here." Brown says getting closer to him.

"If I were him, I'll be worried that you're here." y/n say loud enough for everyone in here.

"I'm here!" Brown says girlishly, still looking at Weasley hopefully.

"Uhh— Hermione — emm— Hermione." Weasley lets out.

"Is he moaning?" y/n asks mumbling.

Brown lips quivered again and she spun around and left, crying. Granger sat beside the unconscious Weasley and hold his hand.

"Oh to be young and feel love keen stings." Dumbledore started to say.

"Come on everybody, Mr. Weasley is well tended."

A

fter leaving the hospital wing, y/n, Snape, and Dumbledore talk for a moment and they parted ways. Y/n not wanting to go back to her dorm, where she know Draco was, go to the library.

It was unusual for y/n to go to the library. Because every time she do so, Theo was always there with her. She silently got into the library and went to the farthest corner.

As she arrived there, she notice a figure standing there, like he already knew she will be here.

"Why are you here?" y/n asks looking at the boy in front of you.

"What do you mean?" the boy ask, innocently.

"You're basically waiting for me." y/n gave a look.

"I am not." the boy said dramatically.

"Really Theo? you're standing here knowing I would come." y/n sigh.

"This is a public library! I am allowed to stand here!" Theo defended playfully.

"And I'm allowed to leave, so good day!" y/n say as she spun around.

However, before she could take a step, two hands slither around her waist. Theo's chest is on y/n's back while he hug her from behind. Y/n's eyes started to get glassy, she really wanted to hug him back, kiss him, cuddle, but at the end of the day he always back down.

"What are you doing Theodore?" y/n asks in a pained voice.

"I don't know, I'm sorry." he says in a small voice, he was about to cry too.

"Why did you leave?" she asks biting her lips to stop herself from sobbing.

"I never left you y/n, I was always there, but you just never realize." he says in a little voice.

"What do you mean never realize?" y/n look at him bewildered.

"I'm always there, like a stalker really. I was always there, at the end of the room." he says and y/n look down.

"Why did you step back?" y/n in a small voice.

"I don't de—" Theo started to say and y/n break through his hold and look at him angrily.

"Then stop coming back! stop giving me signals!" y/n said angrily, she wiped her tears in anger.

"It always hurts you know, it hurst Theodore!" tears started pouring from her eyes, his too.

"It hurts so much." she said in a pained voice and started sobbing. Her knees failed her and she fell, still crying in her knees. Theo looked at y/n one more time, he wiped his tears and left.

Knowing Theo left, y/n is still sobbing, she lean to the bookcases beside her and cried, silently.

She heard fast footsteps coming towards her, before she could wipe her tears, the person was there kneel down to her level.

"You might need this." Granger said giving y/n a tissue.

She wiped her tears and Granger was playing with her fingers, awkwardly.

"Look, I want to say thank you for what you've done on the hospital wing." Granger say and y/n gave her a small smile.

"That was nothing." she say standing up, dusting the invisible dust on her clothes. Granger stood up infront of her.

"I— was just wondering wh— why did you defend me?" Granger ask nervously, y/n just gave her a sad smile.

"Because I feel the same way." she say and Granger look at her in confusion.

"Lavender Brown said that you and Weasley haven't talk for weeks and thought you don't care about him anymore." y/n explain to clear her confusion.

"Oh." Granger said nodding.

"Is the reason you were crying because of that?" Granger asks and y/n shrugged.

"Just because I don't talk to Harry or the twins or Blaise or Theo, doesn't stops me from caring for them, but this is war, we do what we needed to do."

current sobbing 😚✌️

current sobbing 😚✌️