deathly hallows ; 95

95 | A DAY WITH FATHER

"WAKE UP." SAID a monotone voice. Y/n opened her eyes and saw Snape.

It had been weeks since y/n saw anyone. After her debate with Draco, she barely left her room. Twinkle, one of the Malfoys house elf always gave her food regularly and sometimes stay for a couple hours to keep her company.

Draco didn't came to her, at least not yet. She was upset that Draco didn't came for her. But if he's not in the right mind yet, it's for the best. She didn't want to spend her time arguing with him.

She also had forgotten about Theo. She felt like she have moved on. Theo was never here anyways, she thought. He never sent her a single letter. On her time alone, she sometimes thought about him and wrote him a letter, but she never send it, she didn't know why.

"What do you want?" y/n asked Snape groggyly.

"Your father asked for you, your presence are required in the afternoon." said Snape.

"Then why did you wake me up this early?" y/n groaned.

"I have a school to lead, I do not have time to wait until you wake up." Snape said and y/n roll her eyes.

"Why are you so stiff and all appropriate?" y/n asked.

"Things just never be the same without him." Snape said in a small voice.

"Yeah, Dumbledore seeing him fall off, it just hurts." y/n said looking down.

"I only have you now." she said, Snape nodded and petted her head.

"I'll take my leave." Snape said and he left.

Y/n groaned, she knew she couldn't fell asleep anymore. So she had an idea.

It was one of those time where she would write a letter, but never send it. And of course, it's for Theo. She scribble some words and when she was done, she smile at it.

For Theodore Nott,

Sometimes I wish you were here.

Draco haven't came back to me again. It just makes me sad. He made me happy, he showered me with love and shit. He always had a fun plan for us. And somehow it makes my heart warmed up.

I don't know why but I really felt sad and I think I underappreciated you. I realized, like when I'm sad, without you, I don't feel like I'm getting any better. In the past, you are always there for me, and I missed that, I miss you.

I hope you can come back soon.

with love, y/n.

Just as she sealed like the other letters she wrote, her owl, Snoopy, swooped into the room and take it from her. Her eyes instantly widen.

But she knew Snoopy didn't know where to send the letter, so she just ease back, knowing confident that Snoopy would come back with the letter.

She heard a knock from the door and it suddenly opened revealing Voldemort.

"What?" she asked.

"Come with me." he said.

"Where are we?" y/n asked.

The two of them apparate to an old abandoned mansion. It was a mansion that symbolizes wealth and luxury. But now, the mansion was covered in thick, long, green grass, vines stuck in the walls, and a yellow old line that reads, 'police line.'

"Riddle mansion." Voldemort said as he stare at the building.

"This was your mansion?" y/n asked suprised.

"My muggle of a sperm donor."

"The one you killed and made him to a hocrux?" she asked and Voldemort looked at her, narrowing his eyes.

"You know he's my hocrux?" Voldemort said and y/n gulped.

"No, I was just joking." y/n smoothly lies. But Voldemort believed her, which suprised her, considering she isn't quite an actress.

Voldemort got into the mansion, ignoring the muggle police thing and y/n followed him. They went to a big hall where he stops.

"This is where I killed him." he said like it's not a big deal, because it isn't, not for him anyways.

"How does it feels? after you kill him?" y/n asked in a small voice.

"I could ask you the same question, considering you killed you own Godfather."

"But my answer is, it feels good, taste of revenge is really, really good."

"But how about you, y/n?" Voldemort asked looking at her.

"I never liked him anyways, he like muggles and him being my Godfather, just want me to kill him." y/n smoothly lies, but the fake emotions pour, making it believable.

"You really have my genes." Voldemort said, y/n just smile fakely and nodded.

Suddenly, Voldemort's dark mark is glowing, signalling somebody was summoning him. And it's probably had to do with Harry Potter because it was that important to summon the Dark Lord. She shuddered at the thought of Harry didn't finish the task, which is destroying the hocrux. Without it, even as powerful as y/n is, there is no was she could kill him without destroying the hocrux. And every clues is with Harry, so she couldn't destroy them. She just hope, that Harry have either destroyed them or can get escape safely.

✯