prisoner of azkaban ; 39

39| STARING

39| STARING

Y/n, Aurelia, Blaise, and Theo is in France, for the second week of the winter break.

Helene thought the kids needed a getaway, but sadly, Fleur couldn't join because she had a family trip. Despite Fleur didn't join, Helene insisted the rest of them went to France, she is aware that Aurelia went to Beauxbattons there, but she said "you didn't see paris enough." and she also strictly arranged the trip on the muggle world— not going to the Wizarding world one bit.

Blaise wanted to object about it, wanting to stay in New York, but Helene objected saying that the room they (y/n, Blaise, and Theo) stayed on her building is theirs— and she said they could stay there anytime. Also, the manor Helene own in Paris, she already selled it, so the Beaumonts will stay at New York.

So here they are, in the city of love. They went here with a plane, that just landed a few hours ago, they got into a cab— making their way to the hotel they're staying. They stayed in a little hotel that the Eiffel fower is in the view of the hotel.

They got into their shared room— that is correct, they wanted to share a room. The room is filled with two double bed, all in white, two white double door wardrobe opposite of the room. A wooden chair on one of the side of the bed. A door behind the entrance door that leads to the bathroom. Last, a porch with black metal on the far side of the room that had a view of the Eiffle Tower. The room was so simple, the wall was painted in beinge, y/n felt so relaxed. She unpacked and made her way to the bed that she would share with Aurelia and the boys would take the other bed.

"Are you guys tired? or it's just me?" y/n asked as she lay down, staring at the ceiling.

"me too," Aurelia said as she lay down beside y/n.

"should we explore Paris tomorrow?" Blaise asked as he sat on the edge of Aurelia's side.

"yes, maybe we should explore the hotel's restaurant or something." Aurelia said, her English is getting better due the time she spend in New York.

"yes!" Blaise was quick to answer, a smile appears on y/n's face while looking at the two. Aurelia sat up looking at y/n and Theo.

"I'll stay behind," y/n said nudging Aurelia while Theo shrugged

The two stood up and walk to the door side by side, leaving y/n and Theo behind. Y/n looked at Theo whose sitting on an armchair reading a book. His soft curl falling while his beautiful eyes is fixed to the book his reading.

"Stop staring" Theo said his eyes still kept on his book startling y/n from her day dream.

"I'm not staring" y/n said shifting her eyes to the window beside him. Theo raised her eyebrows and put his book back, walking towards y/n.