goblet of fire ; 46

46 | SUMMER IN THE HOUSE

ALL THROUGH SUMMER, y/n spends her time with the three male; Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, and Sirius Black.

To say the boys was surprised to see the infamous Sirius Black was an understatement, they were terrified— by they I meant Blaise. Theo only raised an eyebrow in confusion seeing   y/n and Sirius hugging and grinning.

Eventually, y/n explain the situation to the two and they agreed to keep it a secret. They had loads of fun during the summer. They didn't went out as much seeing Sirius couldn't get out of the manor. Even the boys is fond with y/n's Godfather— he's a fun person to be with.

And during the period, even Pansy didn't came back to the manor. Apparently Pansy is with the Greengrass along with the Malfoys on a trip to Greece. Y/n wasn't so shock nor she was hurt, surprisingly. Even though their on a luxurious trip to Greece — y/n wouldn't choose that over spending time with her Godfather.

But as the summer was about to end, Sirius couldn't stay on her manor much longer. After all, he's still a fugitive despite hime being innocent.

So here they are on the double big doors of the Parkison Manor. Y/n couldn't help but a tear slip from her eyes. Theo had his arm wrap around her shoulder while they said their goodbyes to Sirius. They wouldn't want him to go, heck, even Blaise is now bear hugging Sirius.

"I wish I could stay longer, but I need to go." Sirius said with a small smile, trying to lift up the spirit.

"I will be back to you when my name is clear." Sirius said as he kissed y/n's forehead, hugging her.

Y/n started to sob as she hugged Sirius, Sirius instantly pull back with a smile.

"Don't cry dear, it's not goodbye." Sirius said softly and y/n started to laugh.

"When did you get all cheesy." y/n said with a smile, fresh tear is still visible on her cheeks. Sirius only chuckle softly at the girl. He turned his head towards the two boys. Blaise instantly went towards him and hugged him the second time while Sirius just chuckle and hug him back. Theo just pat Sirius back while Sirius hugged the two.

They parted and Sirius went to opened the door, he turn one last time and gave the three a smile.

"Take care." he said and he left.

Y/n and Blaise started sniffing while Theo looked at Blaise in amusement. Blaise glare at him as they started to sat on the couch.

"What? a boy can't express their emotions?" Blaise asked as he started to take a pillow and cry on it, burying his head.

Theo just shook his head— of course he was fond with Sirius Black, but he is quite a friend with 'goodbyes' and 'see you later' seeing as her walked out from him.

Theo shook his head of the thought of her and whipped his head towards the girl beside her. Y/n is now curled up against the couch, her breathing is ragged, he could hear her sobs. He instantly scoop her up into his arm.

Y/n is sitting in Theo's lap, she wraps an arm around his middle while laying her head on his shoulder while her wraps an arm around her waist.