sorcerer stone ; 11

11| THE COAST

11| THE COAST

THE FUNERAL WAS today, y/n had been staying on her mother's house, on the coast where she will be burried. Y/n isolated herself from the world, even though she is supposed to be in school, Dumbledore allows her too take a break just for a week.

Now, y/n stared the coffin who's going down lower and lower, she already grieved, so she won't cry anymore, she knew her mother hated her crying. The coffin is now unseen, a man called y/n and Pansy.

They got into the house, "I am going to read your mother's will" said the man.

Pansy, y/n, and the man sat on the seats of the living room.

"For my eldest daughter, Pansy Parkison, I give you my wand, treat it with care and cherish it well-" said the man.

"-and for my youger daughter, I give you the Parkison mansion along with the vault and the coast house, I wanted you to treat it well, my dear" said the man, y/n nod.

"I guess that is all" said the man and he left.

"what?" said Pansy breathless.

"what?" asked y/n looking at her twin.

"are you going to kick me out?" asked Pansy.

"Merlin, no, believe it or not you're still my sister" said y/n, Pansy smiled, a genuine one.

y/n stared at the food infront of her. Today is her first match, Slytherin versus Gryffindor. To say y/n's nervous is an understatement, she's terrified. "eat y/n" Draco again, appear out of nowhere bringing her a green apple.

"don't you love your apples?" asked y/n looking at him, Draco nods. "You need it more than I do" he says, y/n roll her eyes, "smooth Dray"

Y/n eventually eat the apple, since she knows how much apples worth in Draco's eyes, she was kinda suprised that Draco even gave her an apple, but she knew how much the boy love her, not romantically but still love.

After y/n finished the apple, she went along with the team to the lockers, but she went to the girls locker, alone. She was changing when the door opened, three girls stood in, Daphne, Astoria, and Pansy.

After the whole house thing, Pansy seems to get be better, she doesn't bully anymore, doesn't get whiny and she doesn't push herself to Draco anymore.

the three of them hugged a nervous y/n, "your going to be okay" said Pansy, y/n nod.

"come on y/n" said Marcus peeking from the door, she went out with her Nimbus 2000 that Lucius bought for her.

Y/n mount her broom and went out following her team, they went out and did some laps. She saw Lucius in one of the stand, smiling at her, she smiled back. Marcus and Wood, the Gryffindor captain went down to shake hands.

Mdam Hooch throws the quaffle and it was catch by the Gryffindor chaser, Angelina Johnson. Soon, as y/n saw Johnson closing into her, her mind went straight to the game, she steals the quaffle from Johnson's hand and speed towards the Gryffindor goal, she went for a loopty lop on top of Fred, and went towards Wood. She faked throw the quaffle and Wood went unstable and she shoots, she scored.

"New Slytherin chaser Y/n Parkison scores and suprisingly no cheating, considering the Slyth-" started Lee Jordan.

"Jordan!" Mcgonagall cut him off.

The round started again, Johnson catch the quaffle and as y/n was about to steal it, Johnson catch it to Bell, one of the Gryffindor chaser, she shoots and score.

The game became tougher, Slytherin cheats but y/n didn't and neither did Theo, they did it by pure skill. Y/n shoots twelves time earning Slytherin a hundred and twenty points and Marcus shoot two time with Adrian shoot three times, Slytherin was a hundred and seventy points, while the Gryffindor only manage to get ten points, most of their chasers were down.

"Potter got the Snitch, GRYFFINDOR WON 150 POINTS!" yelled Lee Jordan.

The Gryffindor cheers, but was cut off by Lee Jordan, "sadly, since the new and better and fair chaser, Y/n Parkison, she scored twelve times, and with the other chasers shoot, the Slytherin team won" said Lee Jordan.

The Slytherin erupt in to cheers while the Gryffindor booed, y/n smiled.

"you did great" said Lucius as y/n was just land, "just great?" asked y/n, Lucius chuckles.

"I'll get you the next better broom" said Lucius, "you know I'm capable to buy my own" said y/n, Lucius ruffle her hair, "you could just save your money" said Lucius, y/n nods.

She change and took a shower in the girls locker and went to the common room, where a party could be heard. She muttered tha password and the many Slytherin's eyes land towards her, the Slytherin cheered at her. The party went wild.

She went towards the couches and sat down, Theo sat down beside her. Felling rather sleepy, she put her head on Theo's shoulder and soon fell asleep, even with the super loud music and clank glasses.

She woke up by a slight shake, she looked up and see Draco, she roll her eyes. "let me sleep" she says and she put her head on Draco's lap.

As she was about to fell asleep, Deacon came and lick her face making her scrunch in disgusted, "Bad Deacon" she scolded sleepy, "Go to your room y/n" said Draco.

"take me there" she says.

"how, you weight like a hippogriff" he said, not caring about the insult because her mind is just full of jumping sheeps.

"whatever, your a wizard" said y/n. Then it came silent, but sadly, not for long.

"Wingardium Leviosa" said Draco, y/n felt like she was flying, Draco brought her to the girls dorm and into the her room, not giving a single flying ducks that y/n said.

"Draco put me down!" she yelled, but still, no use, eventually she gave in and arrived on the safety of her sheets, she fell asleep as soon as she hits the bed.

don't forget to vote and follow me!