chamber of secret ; 23

23| TO SAVE ONES LIFE

"I'M SORRY" said Draco,

It was late at night, y/n had finished another training session with Dumbledore, and it was so useful. A powerful spell, where you think a place and point your wand to the person, it could save ones life, y/n remembered Dumbledore said.

But not every wizards or witch could do it, only the powerful ones. Y/n being descendants of Grindelwald, made the power run in her veins.

At this point, all y/n do is practicing, studying, eating, and sleeping. It is all what she do everyday, she didn't even talk to her friends anymore, doesn't eat in the Great Hall anymore, she just visits the kitchen for stocks and put it in her room.

It's not that she doesn't care about her friends - well people could say she's selfish - but she needed time for herself, her friends is just too much unnecessary drama that made her feel uncomfortable - she wanted to focus on herself, maybe if she doesn't constantly feeling tired, she could go back to where she use to be.

"there's nothing to be sorry about" y/n said looking at the boy who sat on the couch on her room.

Yes, a couch. Her room is now bigger, she have a kitchen now- hence why she doesn't have to make useless trips to the Great Hall, also there is some furniture that had been add.

"we haven't talk" Draco said looking at y/n who is eating tortilla chips.

"i don't remember blaming you" y/n said shortly, not paying attention to Draco.

She knew she is being rude to him- but she couldn't help but to protect him too, she still hear the cold voice, everytime she does- someone gets to the hospital wing, she didn't want it to be any of her friends, so she kept close- hence why she needed a time for herself, maybe she is just crazy.

But she wasn't sure she's going mental- she knew what was written in the wall after Mr. Norris got petrified, she knew who the heir of Slytherin was, she had discussed it with Dumbledore- she was scared if she is a heir too.

"it's late you should go" y/n said coldly, shoving Draco off and shut the door in his face.

She looked at the door infront of her, tears threatened to spill, she needed him, but she couldn't.

"wake up we got a quidditch match" she heard a voice said, she opened her eyes and adjust the lightning and scanned her room. Full of the team and her friends.