goblet of fire ; 63

63 | TRUTH HURTS

AS Y/N REGAIN her consciousness, she looked around, she was in the middle of something. There's people wearing black on one side, and Harry got held in a statue with Pansy laying beside it.

"y/n." said a chilling voice, y/n looked up and saw the red eyed monster.

Her heart rate picked up and her eyes widened. While Voldemort stood smirking, towering over her laying figure.

"stand up, dear." Voldemort said as he gave an arm to y/n, who looked confused at his gesture.

Y/n didn't know why but she took it, the thought of him killing her for simply not obeying had her on tight leash. His hand was as cold as ice, it's pale with long nails.

She stood up, tensing as Voldemort circled around her.

"I'm sure, you're asking while would I let you live, while you're twin didn't." Voldemort said and a pang felt on y/n's chest.

Voldemort stops circling around her and stood right in front of her.

"because you are my child." Voldemort said and y/n eyes widened but her mind was filled with a question.

"ask." Voldemort said observing her.

"I'm sorry?" y/n said hoarsely.

"you have a question," Voldemort said and y/n nod.

"you're saying I'm you're daughter but Pansy isn't?" y/n asked and Voldemort laugh, a bone chilling laugh.

"you, are a carbon copy of me, the best of everything, she on the other hand have your mother's personality, which i assure you I do not need." Voldemort said and y/n nodded, gulping.

"so if you don't need me anymore, you'll kill me?" y/n asked in a small voice.

"of course not, you're my daughter, does father kill their daughters?" Voldemort asked his death eaters.

He earn a 'no' and he gave a lip-tight smile.

"exactly, Pansy isn't my daughter, I'm just her sperm donor." Voldemort said looking at y/n.

"now, let me finish my business first and we'll get to know each other." Voldemort said, but before he could do anything to Harry, he escaped and pulled y/n's hand and touched the cup.

The two went back to the tournament, by this time, y/n was bitting her lip until it's bleeding, she was in shocked. She maybe calm and composed earlier but she it didn't hit her until now.

"don't let that out." y/n whispered to Harry as tears slip from her eye, Harry just nod.

"promise me?" y/n said and he nodded.

"what happened?" Dumbledore asked.

"he's back." Harry muttered and y/n glare at him, if people asked questions about it, they would've known- they would've known she's the daughter of Voldemort.

"what?" Dumbledore asked.

"he's back." Harry yelled and the cheers stop.

"y/n?" Dumbledore advert his attention to her, she shook her head.

"Pansy's dead." she said and people gasp.

"it's true." y/n said to Dumbledore who nodded.

After the match, y/n looked herself in her room, she packed her bags and sat on the couch and downed a couple bottles of fire whiskey.

She still couldn't process all of it, how will she live?

Y/n wiped her cheeks angrily and throw the bottle she's drinking to the wall, it broke and y/n cackles. She throws another bottle, and another, until there's no more. She started to throw other things too.

she was mad.

mad on how her life have to be this imperfect. She was mad on how it's unfair, she never did anything bad to anyone.

sure she had punch Draco, but that's because he's an arse.

She started being more destructive, destroying every single thing on her room, all the glasses, plate, paintings, all of it. She started throwing spells carelessly. She was cackling, happy that her room mirrored her madness.

The door suddenly opened and there stood Dumbledore, Snape, McGonagall, Draco, Theo, Blaise, Aurelia, Fleur, and Victor.

Their eyes widened as they saw her room, it was complete madness.

"y/n." Dumbledore said calmly, y/n whipped her head angryly.

"what do you want?" she asked her as tear started to fell on her delicate cheeks, she wiped it angryly.

"can't you see I'm having fun?" she asked smiling like a mad man, but everyone could see her pain.

Draco started to walk towards her, the thought of Lucius Malfoy standing on the graveyard came into her, she pointed her wand at him.

"don't!" she threatened, her expression came into a murderous look very quickly.

She felt someone hugged her from behind, she started to break down, she dropped her wand, she started crying her eyes out as she hugged the person.

His scent always calmed her down, the warmness from his body always welcomed her. She started burying her head on his chest, crying her eyes out.

"what happened darling?" he asked calmly, y/n burst into more tears and she shook her head.

he started to whisper sweet nothing to her, promising everything will be alright. Of course she didn't believe if, but if Theo is always there to catch her everytime she fell, she knew everything will eventually be okay.

hi! i don't know why but im crying will writting this chapter

it's spain but the s is silent.

ew that's so cringe imma stop.