Little Pilot

┊⋆。
⋆。 ┊⋆。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ๑՞.
˚.
₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳
.*ೃ༄

Third POV༄*ೃ⋅°✧

When it's comes to secrets Park Jimin isn't a stranger to them. He's been hiding that he is a little for about 2 years. Only one person actually noticed, his best friend, Kim Seokjin. Finding a caregiver is one of the hardest parts of being little and both boys considered Jin to become his caregiver however they both feel like that would be slightly awkward.

For now the older was just a fill in because they lived together, but Jin and his boyfriend are starting to get very serious. They want to move in together and Jimin doesn't really feel the same way. For the main reason of him just being left alone.

"Min today is the day. Are you gonna be okay?" Jin asked sweetly with a loving smile etched on his face.

"But Jiminie wants Jin to stay." Jimin cried out loudly as he ran to the olders side to hug his legs.

"We already had this talk baby. I have to go and start my life with Joonie." He said while patting the youngers head.

"But Jiminie will be all alone!" He yelled jumping to his feet.

"No Min I found you a new roommate." Jin said hoping it'll calm the little down.

"No! Then Jimin can't be Jiminie when he wants! Then Jiminie has to hide!" He cried harder with his head in his hands.

"Minnie you don't have to hide anything. He won't mind, I promise." The younger just nodded his head while wiping his tears.

Watching Tv shows that weren't cartoons helped him come out of little space whenever he needed to.

"Okay Jin I'm fine." He says to the man next to him with a little smile. Sure when he was big he was happy for the older but he also still didn't want him to go. Living with a roommate he never met is going to be hard for him.

"Okay Jimin-ah thank you! I love you so much. I will visit often! Jungkook is the nicest person ever so don't be scared." He got up and gave the younger a tight hug before taking his bags and walking out the door to meet his boyfriend.

_____________________________

Thanks for reading!🥰

2/18/21