Little Shower Mistakes

.. *.
┊┊┊┊           ·               °
┊┊┊✯                  •                 *
┊┊☽    *                 ·
┊┊                           *
┊✯  °                                °
         *    ·          *

(an: a lil smutty)

Third POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"Shopping!" Jungkook let out a little chuckle as he figured that would be Jimins answer.

"Please daddy! Please!" Jimin pleaded hoping his cuteness could earn him some brownie points.

"Okay. okay. Lets get ready and then we'll go." Jungkook answered receiving an excited squeal in return. Instantly the smaller was sprinting towards the door excited out of his mind.

"What did I say about running in the house!" Jungkook yelled after him because he's already told the younger about doing that. Jimin stopped moving completely too scared that he disobeyed his Daddy for the second time now.

"Sorry. Minnie d-didn't r-remember daddy..." He began to walk again slowly trying to sneak away. The older huffed annoyed and crossed his arms.

"Min I'll give you one last chance. Run in the house again and I'll punish you. Got it?" Jungkook said sternly. Jimins ears heard the word punishment and instantly his eyes were on tears. 

"Please no daddy! No punish Minnie!" Jimin begged with his hand clasped together.

"Then listen. Go get dressed I set out your clothes." Jungkook satisfied with his discipline stood up and walked out of the room.

*ೃ⋅°✧

Jimin POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

Daddy is scary when he's mad at me. I don't want to be punished but I always forget the rules. I always forget what I can and can't do.  I wonder if he'd actually go through with giving me a punishment. Walking into my room I found the cute outfit Daddy put out for me. I frowned at the thought of Daddy still being mad at me.

After a few minutes of being alone and playing on my phone boredly I was slipping out of little space. I was completely fine with it though because I wanted to go see what Jungkook was up to.

I crept into his room looking for him but he wasn't in there. I frowned and looked around until I noticed the shower sounds.

I smiled as the thought of how Jungkook would react if I snuck in there. I stepped into the bathroom quietly and removed my clothes before slowly opening the shower door.

*ೃ⋅°✧

Jungkook POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

I was harsh on him. But he needs to learn so I don't feel too bad about it. After telling him to get dressed I decided to got take a nice hot shower. I didn't lock the door just in case Minnie needed to get in for an emergency. I turned the water on and it was freezing cold making me jump.

"Jesus!" I whisper yelled not wanting Jimin to worry. I removed my clothes and set them in the basket. When I reached my hand in to feel the water it was warm this time. I melted into the relaxing sensation. I stepped in and my entire body relaxed at the warmth. In the middle of washing I saw the shower door opening slowly.

"Minnie?" I exclaimed with wide eyes out of shock. He wasn't saying anything at all just eyeing my body like I was candy or something. I chuckled until I notice that he didn't have any clothes on either.

"Baby why are you in here?" I smiled and he gulped nervously. His eyes haven't ventured anywhere far from my abs. His cheeks were  flushed red and his eyes wide.

"Min?" I called again giggling a little at how surprised he looked.

"I w-wanted to s-surprise kookie." He stuttered. I guess we're playing because he called me Kookie.

"Well come in." I motioned for him to join me. When he stepped in he refused to make any eye contact with me. Keeping his eyes focused on the ground.

"Do you like the floor more than me?" I teased reaching my hand out to pinch his cheek.

"N-no." He answered again but still didn't look at me.

"Minnie." I whispered and he hummed slowly lifting his gaze to meet mine. I cupped one of his cheeks with my hand and wrapped my other arm around his waist. His lips parted and his cheeks turned a deeper shade of red as the gap between us dwindled.

"Can I teach you what a french kiss is?" He nodded slowly and I pressed my lips onto his softy. When my lips started moving his stood still not knowing what to do.

"Just follow my lips okay?" I directed him.

"Okay." I kissed him again this time his lips in sync with mine. It was sloppy but he'll learn how to control it better. I put my hand on the back of his neck pulling his closer to deepen the kiss.

"Mmm~" He moaned. The grip I had on his waist tightened as I felt his slipping.

"Kook?" He pulled away and questioned panting heavily.

"Yes?" I responded confused on why we stopped.

"Can you give kisses?" Jimin asked and I forrowed my brow. Maybe he's just confused.

"Those were kisses baby." I tried explaining but he shook his head.

"No Kookie. Kisses here." He whined while desperately stabbing at his neck with his finger. Then I realized he wanted hickey and everything about that was such a turn on. Hickeys in general were, for me at least.

"Of course Min." I started leaving tiny pecks until i worked my way up to open mouth kisses.

"Ahh~" He moaned out as my tongue traveled from his neck to his sharp collarbones.

"Ah kookie~" He mewled with closed eyes. He stretched his neck giving me more access.

"You want more Minnie?" I asked knowingly and he nodded instantly. Taking a bit of the skin in my mouth and sucking hard I was starting to make tiny marks on his beautiful skin.

"Kook! Ahh~" He moaned loudly. Wanting to test his reactions to pain I gave him a little bite.

"Kookie~ Ah-fuck~" He whined so quietly I almost didn't hear it. I stopped my actions taking this as the perfect opportunity for some discipline.

"What did you just say?" I asked with a firm deep voice making his body visibly stiffen.

______________________________

Thanks for reading! 😊