Little First Time🔞

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊         ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊         ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱                                         
✧ ⋆    . ┊ .  ✱˚   .
 ˚ ✩.

(an: about when the chapters come out. I think I'll go for one a day possibly two if I can.)

Third POV

"Um no. What about her?" Jimin asked. Everyone was surprised Jungkook wouldn't have warned him.

"Okay sit we'll tell you everything." A girl from the center of the room said. Everyone took a seat while they stretched for class.

"Alright. Lisa is Jungkooks ex. She's the nicest to Jungkook but a real bitch to everyone else. They broke up about a year ago when Jungkook cheated on her." Jimin gasped loudly.

"He cheated? Why?" Jimin could feel his heart beating out of his chest.

"Well you see at the time JK was my bestfriend and he told me everything. One day he said he didn't want to be with her anymore and needed a good reason to break up. He just said he cheated but he actually didn't." The boy spoke making Jimin let out a breath of relief.

"But if she was always good to him why did he leave?" Jimin asked curiously.

"He said they weren't compatible and that his mom forced him to be with her." Another girl added.

"Lisa is the worst and she still attends here. That's how they met. She doesn't physically hurt people but the things she says are really harsh. Don't let her get to you." The boy explained.

"And Jungkook never believed any of us when we said she was like that so he believes she still the sweetest person ever. I think he still feels bad about the breakup." Jimin sighed again.

"But he has me..." Jimin trailed off.

"Hey it's okay! He clearly likes you a lot. Oh and I'm Minguk by the way." The taller boy said.

"Nice to meet you all. And thank you for telling me everything." Jimin bowed and smiled. The smaller blonde can feel his bubbles boiling. Every single day he learns something new and crazy about his boyfriend. Why does he hide so much from me? Jimin thought. The group had a long practice, dancing till the practically passed out.

"Hey good work today Jimin." Minguk said as he patted the youngers shoulder.

"Thanks." Jimin was blushing because of the sudden contact. He did that with everyone though so it was normal.

"Um." Jungkook questioned as he walked in the room. All he saw was a smiling and blushing face and a boy smiling and touching his boyfriend.

"Oh Jungkook-ah." Jimin said and walked to hug him. Jungkook didn't hug him as tightly like usual so Jimin started to worry.

"Hey is something wrong?" He asked calmly.

"No nothings wrong. I just feel jealous is all." Jungkook bluntly spoke.

"Don't be. I only want you Daddy." Jimin said in the tiniest voice he could muster. He knew not only did his little side comfort him but Jungkook too.

"How was your first day baby?"  The older asked curiously.

"Good but Minnies tired Daddy." Jimin claimed as his eyes began to slowly slow and quickly reopen.

"Let's get my sleepy baby home then." He kissed the crown of Jimins head and started the car. "Learn anything new today?" Jimin suddenly remembered everything his classmates had said about Lisa.

"Lisa." Jimin deadpanned as Jungkooks eyes widened.

"What do you mean? What about her?" He questioned nervously.

"Well Minguk t-told Minnie bout Daddy and Lisa break up." Jimin stuttered. It was a lot for him to try to explain what he knew when he was little.

"Just drop it for now we'll talk later cutie." Jungkook chuckled as he ruffled Jimins hair.

"Okay daddy." Jimin smiled and nuzzled into the tallers arm as he drove.

-

"Since today is Friday we should do something Minnie." Jungkook offered.

"What do?" Jimin asked cutely as he took a seat on the couch next to Jungkook.

"I'm not sure yet." Jimin nodded and started to hug the tallers waist. He nuzzled his into his neck.

"Are you in need of attention today baby?" Jungkook giggled as Jimin nodded again.

"Kookie I want cuddles." Jimin pouted.

"Aww you're too cute you know that?" Jimin blushed and giggled as Jungkook picked him up and put him in his lap.

"I missed you Daddy." Jimin started to tear up leaving Jungkook confused.

"Baby what do you mean?" He said rubbing comfort circles on the youngers back.

"Minnie feels l-lonely." Jimin admitted.

"Jiminie why didn't you tell me sweetie. I would have paid you more attention. I'm sorry." Jungkook frowned. He has been a little busy lately.

"It's okay daddy. Cuddles." Jimin whisper while making grabby hands. Jungkook chuckled and hugged the younger tightly.

"I love you Minnie." Jungkook said as he began to kiss the youngers neck.

"Daddy~" Jimin groaned as the older started to suck leaving little red marks everywhere.

"You're everything I want." Jungkook claimed as he trailed his soft open mouthed kisses to the boys chest.

"I want to make you feel good." Jungkook offered and Jimin nodded immediately. Every time they've tried something like this it gets interrupted.

"Ah~" Jimin moaned as Jungkook began to palm him through his pants.

"I missed you." Jimin whimpered.

"Oh so this is what you meant?" Jungkook asked and Jimin shyly nodded. Jungkook just smirked and crashed his lips into Jimins. The kiss was passionate and rough. Jimin wasn't complaining though. He was actually craving this dominance from Jungkook again.

"Can I prep you?" Jungkook asked sweetly.

"Daddy don't ask." Jimin whined and Jungkook knew why. He would show Jimin exactly what he wanted.

"Come here on all fours now." Jungkook demanded and Jimin immediately responded. He took his position and anxiously awaited for something to happen. He let out a loud yell when he felt two lubed up fingers enter his tight hole.

"Daddy ah~" He moaned as his face dropped on the bed from not being able to hold himself up.

"You like it when daddy is rough with you Huh?" Jungkook asked darkly.

"Yes da-ah daddy~" Jimin squealed as Jungkook added another finger and quickened his pace.

"I'm gonna." Jimin started making Jungkook pull his fingers out.

________________________

Thanks for reading! Comment and vote if you can! Also any ideas bc I have some but just in case :)