Little Wedding Scare🔞

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆。· ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 。. ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.
┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊
✰⋆. ┊ · 。 ┊
. ∘✩ ✰ .·

(an: since this part is done I'm just gonna split it into two. I was really trying to make it just on big chapter but my block is just not allowing that I'm so sorry. I've had this part written for so long but the wedding part is a struggglleeee)

Jungkook POV༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"Of course baby." I growled while picking him up out of the water and drying him off. I placed him flat on the bed as he kept his legs widen open exposing himself comfortably.

"You're so gorgeous." I complimented him because just the view alone could've made me come. He is honestly the most beautiful person I've ever met, inside and out.

"Daddy~" He sang softly making me bite my lip. I hovered over him with an arm by either side of his head. I leaned down to his chest to trail wet open mouth kisses down to his vline making his body visibly tremble.

"Ahh..." His breaths started to get heavier and louder. I could tell he was getting antsy.

"Daddy please. I want you~" He moaned out with his fingers interlaced in my hair while I continued to give him hickeys on his inner thighs.

I sat up to peck him one more time before stroking my self a few times.

"Are you ready baby?" I asked for his consent.

"Yes daddy. Please." He whined desperately. It made me laugh on the inside at how needy he was being.

I lined myself up with his hole and started to push in without hesitation. I prepped him well so that I could do such a thing.

"Mmm." He moaned and squeezed his eyes shut. Missionary is his favorite position because its the most comfortable and feels this best.

"Daddy~" He whined with a tear coming out.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked panicked and almost pulled out. The last thing I want is to hurt him.

"I- I just love you so m-much." He cried and seeing him so vulnerable and broken apart almost made a tear fall from my eye.

"Ah baby... I love you too." I pecked his nose and he wiped his tears.

"S-sorry." He apologized probably assuming he ruined the mood. And maybe he did. But I don't care. I like this mood better. It's not as serious and it's full of pure love.

"Don't ever apologize for loving me. Because I'll never say sorry for loving you." I leaned down for another kiss. This time going for his sweet pink lips and capturing them for a passionate kiss.

His lips moved in sync with mine so perfectly. Our tongues fought for dominance but of course I won. The way his lips felt against mine was soft and gentle yet the kiss was passionate and needy. He pulled away panting heavily.

"Breathe." He giggled. And he was right we did need air. I didn't even realize how long we had been kissing for.

"Y-you can move." He stuttered out and then I noticed I'm still inside of him. I don't know how I could have possibly forgotten that.

I pushed further inside of him and his breath hitched. I smiled at the way he said nothing about it. He enjoyed the pain.

"Tell me if we need to stop or slow down. Got it?" I told him and he nodded weakly. Already tired and we haven't even started.