Little Best Friends (lrr)

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱                                
✧ ⋆ . ┊ . ✱˚   .
 ˚ ✩.

Jungkook POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

Jimin and I had a good morning and ate the breakfast I prepared. As we were cleaning up together I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I yelled towards that direction. When I opened the door my best friend was staring right back at me.

"Kookie!" He yelled and opened his arms wide to engulf me in a tight hug.

"Taetae!" I shouted back before embracing him with just as much energy. We haven't seen each other in person for a while.

"It's been so long! How are you Kook?" He asked as we pulled away.

"I'm doing very well! Please come in. I'll grab you some coffee." I told him after leading him towards the couch that Jimin was sitting across from.

"Jimin this is my bestfriend Taehyung! And Tae the is my boyfriend Jimin!" Taehyungs expression changed at the word.

Third POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

After Jungkook walked towards the kitchen to get the coffee he had promised Jimin tried to engage in conversation with the other man.

"It's very nice to meet you Taehy-" He started but was abruptly cut off.

"I don't like you." Tae coldly spat making Jimins entire body stiffen. Suddenly he felt very out of place.

"What?" He questioned.

"I just don't. So don't try with me." Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked alway from the smaller boy.

Jimins eyes started to water as they normally do when he's upset. Taehyungs genuinely hurt his feelings. They had just met and Taehyung already hated him.

"Sorry excuse me." Jimin politely excused himself and stood up to walk into the kitchen. He was trying his hardest not to be little but he couldn't control it. When Jimin stepped into the kitchen Jungkook noticed his tears he immediately got worried.

"Aw baby what's wrong?" He asked concerned cupping the boys face.

"Taetae is mean daddy." The younger sniffled and wiped his tears with his tiny hands.

"I'm sorry baby. Daddy will talk to him okay?" Jungkook rubbed the youngers back for comfort after receiving a nod. He already knew something like this would happen.

"Please daddy. Don't make me go back in there." Jungkook let out a heavy sigh. He had hoped that for once Tae would like the person he was dating.

"You don't have to Minnie. Go lay down or play with Mr. Cuddles. I'm in the living room with Tae if you need me." Jungkook reasoned and gave him a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room with the coffees.

"Jeez what took so long?" Tae exclaimed as he saw the man walking in with the drinks.

"You made Jimin cry." Jungkook deadpanned already upset with his friend.

"Bullshit I've barely said anything. Is he that much of a baby?" The light brown haired boy said in an annoyed tone. Jungkook wasn't just going to sit there and listen to Tae talk about Jimin like that though.

"Stop being such an ass. He's sensitive." Jungkook explained with hints of agitation in his tone.

"I don't really care. I don't like him." Taehyung crossed his arms and rolled his eyes for the millionth time.

"It doesn't matter Tae. He's my boyfriend and I love him. So please just be nice and go apologize." Taehyung huffed and puffed before agreeing to apologize. Even though he thought it was extremely unnecessary and childish.

"Hey Jimin?" Taehyung asked bored while knocking on the door to Jimins room.

"Umm Da-Jungkook!" Jimin yelled and Jungkook immediately responded.

"Yes? What is it?" He answered.

"Why is Tae there?" Jimin asked clearly annoyed. Nothing good ever comes from an annoyed little.

"Oh Minnie. Um- Taehyung wants to say sorry." Jimin debated and came to the decision to not care about whatever Tae had to say. What was done was done so he kept the door shut.

"No." The younger pouted. Taehyungs face turned annoyed mouthing 'Why is he talking like that?' to his friend. Jungkook just ignored him and focused on Jimin.

"Min open the door." Jungkook said in a still soft but affirmative voice.

"No." The younger bravely responded.

"What?" Jungkook voice deepened and Jimin gulped in fear because he knew he had crossed the line.

"S-sorry." The blonde apologized and quickly opened the door earning a glare from his daddy. Taehyung stood extremely confused by the entire situation.

"Look Jimin. I'm sorry for being rude." Taehyung said blandly not even sparing the younger a glance.

"Taetae is mean." Jimin scoffed and crossed his arms earning another glare from his caretaker.

"Jimin." Jungkook warned with a look that he knew Jimin would listen to. The younger rolled his eyes and accepted the apology.

"Whatever." He closed his door on both of the men standing in front of it.

"Sorry. Jimin and I need to talk can we hang out another time?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah text me I guess." Tae asks before he exited the house leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone.

______________________

Thanks for reading! Please leave feedback!