Little Big Lies

┊⋆。
⋆。 ┊⋆。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ๑՞.
˚.
₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳
.*ೃ༄

Third POV

The morning came and Jimin was the first to wake up. "Daddy." He whispered to the older that was peacefully sleeping. "Daddy." He called again a little louder. "Daddy please wake up." Jimin whined. He really needed to go to the bathroom but Jungkook had him embraced tightly. "Daddy!" He yelled causing the raven to flinch.

"Jimin!" Jungkook jumped up. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Minnies okay. Just gotta get up." He giggled. "Oh I'm sorry sweetie." Jungkook chuckled and let go of Jimins waist. The younger immediately hopped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. "I'm going to let you go this time because it was my fault, but stop running in the damn house Jimin!" Jungkook yelled after him. "Sorry daddy!" The younger yelled back with a smile.

He was happy not getting a punishment. He was still sore from yesterday. Jungkook got up and decided to cook breakfast. "What do you want to eat cutie?" He asked sweetly. "Hmm.... how bout banana!" Jimin shouted. "A banana?" The older questioned with a confused tone. "Mhm." Jimin nodded. "You don't want anything else? You have to dance a lot to day Minnie." Jungkook explained and Jimin declined again.

"Just banana." Jungkook gave up and just gave Jimin the banana. "Get ready and I'll drop you at school." The raven kissed Jimins forehead and walked out the room. After Jimin finished eating he quickly walked to his room to change and get ready for school. He grabbed his dance bag and shoes on his way out of his room. "Got everything baby?" Jungkook asked and Jimin squealed.

"What?" The older asked confused with a laugh. "Just excited. Daddy didn't call me baby today." Jimin smiled shyly and looked at the ground in embarrassment. Jungkook chuckled at how adorable Jimin could be. "You are so adorable I really can't handle it Minnie." He cooed making the smaller blush harder than before. "Let's go we don't want you to be late." Jimin nodded and followed Jungkook to the car.

-

"So Jimin what are you planning for the project this week?" Minguk asked. "I was thinking about something contemporary maybe." Jimin responded. "Oh contemporary? There aren't many guys here that can do that." He said making Jimins face turn red. "Oh y-yeah." He awkwardly chuckled. "Show me something!" Minguk exclaimed. "W-what?" Jimin stuttered.

"Well I haven't seen any guys that dance contemporary well. So can you show me a little something?" He asked again. "I-I don't know."
Jimin wasn't sure if it was appropriate. They weren't really friends and the dance he knows is a little sexual. "It's not very appropriate I think." Jimin said and looked down at the floor.

"Oh! Don't feel pressured. I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He apologized. "No! No. It's just I think the dance is a little sexual and I didn't want to make you uncomfortable." Jimin explained with flushed cheeks of embarrassment. "Oh... I don't mind. I-I mean if you want to." Minguk scratched the back of his neck uncomfortably. "O-okay." Jimin said and turned the music on.

"Don't judge harshly okay. I'm not that good." Jimin explained apologetically while getting into position. Minguk just laughed and nodded. Jimin started his routine. At first it was soft and cute, but when the chorus hit it became more sexy and sensual. Minguk was having a hard time to say the least. He already thought Jimin was hot. But now seeing him dance like this.