Little Adorable

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩
┊ ⊹       ✯

(an: okay serious talk first.... im gonna start posting like every other day or two because im getting super behind in school. its not gonna be too drastic of a change but just wanted to let you all know. anyways it's about to get real......)

Jimin POV

"Jungkook say something." I begged while they just stood there holding hands. They've been like this for mintues just staring at each other. If they were just friends they wouldn't do that right? Friends don't do that right? Was Jungkook hidding feelings I don't know about? Just the thought made me cry more.

"I'm so sorry." Was that last thing Jungkook said to me before pulling Taehyung into a sweet kiss.

My world crumbled right before me. My heart sank into my stomach. I have never felt a worse betrayal. This isn't really happening right? You wouldn't hurt me like this Jungkook, right?

I instantaneously fell to the ground when I couldn't feel my legs anymore. I felt like someone ran me over with a car and then stabbed me in the heart 15 times.

Jungkook. My Jungkook picked Taehyung over me. Picked to be with someone else other than me. He said he would never leave. He said he didn't want anyone else. What is this then Jungkook? Why did you lie? I screamed in my head, but he needs to hear it too.

"How could you?!" I yelled with tears falling down my face relentlessly. They didn't stop kissing and it enraged me. This is torture.

"You want Tae fine but get the fuck away from here!" I shouted. All we've been through and he makes out with someone right in front of me, his fiancé. Right outside of our apartment.

The two didn't leave. In fact Tae slammed Jungkook against the wall aggressively because the kiss was getting more and more heated. They were practically having sex with clothes on.

I didn't happen to miss Jungkooks hands roaming to every possible place on Taehyungs body. He grabbed his waist and hair as Tae moaned into the kiss.

"Jungkook!" I yelled and he didn't even flinch. They didn't even stop.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook you have a fiancé!" I yelled again furious. He's cheating on me and I'm right here! He doesn't even care and clearly he never did!

He finally looked up at me but what I wanted to see was regret, apologetic. No he looked at me with an amused look.

"Jimin I'm sorry... but I picked Tae. Kinda means we're done sweetheart." He said as a matter of factly. Taehyung looked at him and they both started cracking up as if it was the funniest thing. I must have missed the joke because nothing was funny. None of this was funny. I forced myself to look away as the two laughed hysterically at me.

"Wait did you think-" He stopped to laugh a little more and catch his breath. My face turned bright red in embarrassment. My hot tears covered my shirt sleeves and face. He was about to humiliate me.

"Did you actually think I would pick you? Taehyung is my bestfriend and way better at a lot of things." He chuckled again and winked at Tae who blushed like crazy. So he's been cheating on me for a while? The pain that I felt couldn't be explained.