Little Trust

.. *.
┊┊┊┊ · °
┊┊┊✯ • *
┊┊☽    * ·
┊┊ *
┊✯  ° °
* · *

(an: wattpad not letting me update>>>)

Jimin POV

"Jungkook-ah." I spoke while he drove. "What's up?" He responded without taking his eyes off the road. "I just think that maybe we should talk to Jin." I offered in a hopeful tone. "Really? You want to after everything that's happened?" He asked but his tone wasn't harsh it was genuine. "Yeah. I mean I just miss him. He was my best friend for years." I said lowly while watching the different cars pass by.

"You think he wants to talk to us?" Jungkook asked me and to be honest I didn't know the answer. I just didn't respond and continued staring at the cars. "I'm just saying Jimin he might not want to be friends again. I just don't want to see you get hurt." He explained making me soft. He cares so much.

"I just want to tell someone about how I got so lucky and became your fiancé. I wanted someone to be jealous over my beautiful ring." I pouted. "I just want someone to talk to." I sighed and he didn't say anything for a minute. "Well I was going to tell Jisoo and Lisa but you can if you want." He offered but I shook my head.

"No. Those are your friends I won't take that from you." I sighed again. I wish I had friends. "Oh! What if we have an engagement party!" He exclaimed out of no where. "Oh yeah! That could be so much fun!" I said back. "It's a chance for you to make more friends and get closer to mine." He explained and I nodded.

"But I get to decorate and plan it." I pointed out and he laughed. "Fine you can decorate but we will plan it together. It's my engagement too." He laughed. "Deal." "Okay so when?" He asked and I shrugged. "This weekend?" I proposed. "Yeah that should be fine. My friends don't have lives so it should work." He laughed and glanced over at me.

"What?" I asked and he smirked. "Nothing~" He sang coyly. "You're weird." I squinted at him and shoved his arm. "Gosh I'm abused! Seriously!" He dramatically grabbed his arm and yelled. "Oh my god drama queen! Keep both hands on the wheel!" I shouted while laughing at his extraness. "What if I don't want to?" He lowly asked and placed his hand on my upper thigh.

Way too close for an innocent intention. "T-that's fine." I blushed hard and looked away from his hand. "What happened to all that sass?" He growled and I got chills at his tone. "G-gone." Is all I could get out in the moment. "Anyways! Who do you want to invite?" He asked innocently and removed his hand from my leg.

"Are we not gonna talk-" I started but he interrupted me. "I asked you a question." He stated and I just let it go. One second he's all 'Imma destroy your guts' and the nexts he's a lil squishy bean I wanna cuddle with all day. The fact that I never know what to expect excites me.

I just laughed it off and continued. "Well I don't have many friends. Only um M-Minguk I guess." I stuttered and his eyes darkened. "Minguk? You want him to come?" He asked passive aggressively meaning I should choose my next words carefully. "Well it would show him he has no chance." I reasoned and he smirked. "You're right baby I can show him that you are all mine." He smiled and nodded.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed because I was excited to at least have one person to invite. "But I swear Min. I will kill him if he tries anything." He said quite seriously causing me to gulp. "What about you?" I quickly changed the subject. He laughed and rolled his eyes. "I'm thinking Lisa and Jisoo." I nodded.