Little Not My Boyfriend

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. ˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄ ✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

(Leave feedback if you can also this chapter is so fluffy and adorable😭 lil smutty at the end tho)

Jimin POV

Nervous. Nervous. I've never been so nervous. I don't know why it's like my heart is in my stomach because it was beating so hard that it fell. I just want them to like me because so far the only good first impression I've had with Jungkooks friends or family was his dad and Jisoo. Everyone else either hated me or still does. So maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just not good at meeting new people.

I sighed and bit my lip as the two hugged. I miss having a connection with someone like that. After my parents died I only had Jin. And now... I don't even have him. I have Jungkoook and of course I love him with all of my heart. But my heart yearns to have a motherly connection.

Jungkook can satisfy my need for a fatherly bond but he doesn't mother very well. I chuckled to my self at the thought of motherly Jungkook. I didn't realize that the woman I just fantasized as my motherly figure was standing in front of me. "You must be Jimin." She said with a warm inviting smile. "Y-Yes I'm Jimin." I stuttered and awkwardly held out my hand for a handshake.

She giggled and looked back to Jungkook who only smiled. "You're too cute Jimin. Come here!" She pushed my hand down and pulled me into a tight hug. I haven't felt a sensation like this in a very long time. It was like the void I had was filled by just one hug. I started to tear up but I didn't want to cry in front of her.

"It's okay. Jungkook has told me a lot about you baby. I am here for you." She spoke gently into my ear. I couldn't hold it back anymore. The tears streamed out of my eyes like a river. She just rubbed my back and hugged me tight while whispering comforting words like let it out, It's okay, and You're safe. "Thank you." I whispered to her and to Jungkook.

I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. He knew exactly what I needed. "You are special Jimin. Don't thank me when I am the one that's blessed by your presence." She spoke sweetly while releasing me from her hold. I didn't expect such flattery when I found out where I was. But here this woman is and she is absolutely uncanny. She has surprised me beyond great lengths.

"Daddy." I whispered and looked towards him. "Come here baby." He held out his arms and I immediately jumped into them. I wrapped my legs and arms tightly arm him. "I thought because you don't have Jin right now that Nani could help." Jungkook explained and a light bulb went off in my head.

"Can call you Nani?" I looked back at her and she smiled widely and nodded. "I would be so happy if you did." She squealed and jumped. "Nani I'm gonna talk to Jimin quickly." He said and she gave him a nod of approval. He started to walk somewhere out of the room. He took us back outside and towards a beautiful gazebo. I sat on the bench and he sat next to me.

"Baby?" He called and I hummed looking him right in the eyes. "Do you like her?" Jungkook asked sweetly and I could hear the hopefulness in his voice. "Yes. So much Minnie loves Nani!" I exclaimed and he chuckled while pinching my cheeks. "She thinks you're the sweetest person ever." He cooed making me blush a little. It wasn't the words but just the way he was looking at me. His stare right now is so intense.

"And so do I." He whispered before placing a soft kiss on my lips. "I need to talk with you." He said sounding a bit more serious. There goes my heart again beating in my stomach. "Okay..." I whispered while my smile fell to a slight frown. "Okay..." He took a deep breath as he seemed quite nervous. "So.. Min we've been together for sometime." He started and I still couldn't tell where this was going.