Little Present

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆。· ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 。. ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.
┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊
✰⋆. ┊ · 。 ┊
. ∘✩ ✰ .·

(an: um hi... *laughs hysterically*)
Jungkook POV

Minnie.... I don't like how he treats you in bed. Give me a chance to wreck you better than that. I'd love to hear you moan like last night again.
-M

My eyes read the text over and over and over again. What the fuck? Jimin isn't really talking to me since this morning. And to be honest I don't blame him but I can't really fix it. I wanted to charge his phone for him but when it turned on, this shit popped up.

"Jimin!" I yelled and he awkwardly shuffled into the room. He was standing in the middle of the room looking at the floor and clasping his hands together like a fucking servant or something.

"Y-yes." He barely spoke and refused to look at me. This is what annoyed me. Jimin can't move on.

"Jimin I already explained myself so why is it such a big deal still?" I asked in a irritated tone and he shrugged his shoulders. He finally took a deep breath and looked at me.

"I don't know Jungkook. What are you hiding from me?" He asked equally annoyed. He also rarely ever calls me Jungkook so that was a new one for me.

"Can we just move past this please?" I whined and he shook his head.

"Wouldn't you want to know? All I'm asking is why you were so scared if it wasn't about my outfit." He clarified and I wanted to tell him the truth but it was meant as a surprise.

"Fine but you ruined the surprise." I huffed and walked toward the dresser to pull out a box.

Flashback ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜
(An hour ago)

Third POV

"W-what you d-don't like it?" The smaller asked hesitantly as he played with his fingers. He didn't want to cry but Jungkooks fearful expression made him really upset.

Jungkook instantly changed his attitude when Jimins first tear fell.

"No. No. Baby don't cry you look beautiful." He claimed while trying to wipe Jimins tears. The younger shook his head and brushed Jungkook off. He didn't want lies.

"It's okay Kook-Ah you don't have to lie for my sake." He sighed sadly and began to take the sweater and skirt he adored so much off. Jungkook was quick to stop him from do so though. He held the youngers wrist in between their close chests. They connected gazes and neither of them talked before Jungkook broke the silence.

"Minnie I'm so serious. You look absolutely gorgeous baby. This is beautiful on you. And even if I didn't think so. Which I do. You don't need anyone's approval of what you can wear. You can wear what ever makes you feel pretty baby. I'll never judge you for feeling beautiful." Jungkook explained in a sincere tone.

Jimin tried but just couldn't stop smiling. Jungkooks words meant so much to him. He never wore anything like this so that people wouldn't be offend or get uncomfortable around him. He didn't want to be judged or made fun of. But Jungkook helped him to realize the he shouldn't care.