Little Over It🔞

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

(an: this is the rewritten version of little baby so some parts are similar also def got longer lol this is my only chapter that has gone over 2k words)

Third POV

"Jungkook!" Everyone's head turned when they heard a familiar voice call Jungkooks name. "Jin! What are you doing here?!" Jisoo asked. "Daddy!" Jimin yelled not surprising anyone but Jisoo. He ran and jumped into Jungkooks arms. "Baby..." Jungkook said softly. "Why are you guys here?" He questioned.

"Minnie missed daddy!" Jimin shouted. "I missed you too baby." Jungkook sighed contently but he knew something was wrong. Jin wouldn't bring Jimin to him if there wasn't. "Why are you here Jin?" He asked coldly. "Ah so we don't even use honorifics now?" He responded angrily. "Why should I? You disrespected me in every aspect. You don't deserve my respect." Jungkook huffed.

"I'd love to watch this play out but are we done here?" Mrs Jeon asked. "No were not done here!" Jisoo exclaimed and Jungkook flashed her an 'I got this' look. She stepped back and let Jungkook handle the situation. "You will leave Jimin alone or I will come out as being bi." Jungkook said. "What?" Lisa asked. "If she doesn't want everyone to know that I'm bi. She will leave Jimin and our relationship alone." The older repeated.

"And if you two idiots get caught?" Mrs Jeon asked. "We'll figure it out, but if we get cauaght and my reputation stays the same. Will you still go after him?" Her son asked nervously. She took a deep breath and contemplated what she wanted to say.

"No." She paused and sighed again. "If you get caught and your reputation stays the same. I will leave him alone. But I will also leave you alone. I refuse to have a son that is with another man. So if you get caught, I'm disowning you." She spat. "That's perfectly fine by me." Jungkook smiled and looked to Jimin fondly. The woman just rolled her eyes and slammed her door. Finally he can be with the man he wants. Well... almost.

"Great one monster down." Jisoo said relieved. The amount of drama in this one day is exhausting. "Daddy home now?" Jimin softly whispered in the olders ear. "Daddy has to deal with Jin. Stay with Jisoo and Lisa okay?" He asked and Jimin nodded his head.

"Hi there cutie!" Lisa cooed. Lisa was always quite fond of little Jimin. She felt awful about how she treated him at first. "Lisa mean." Jimin cried. "No. I'm not mean. I'm nice I promise. Please forgive me Jiminie." She pleaded. "Hi sweetie! I'm Jisoo." The other girl said and held her arms out for a hug.

Jimin instantly replied and ran into her arms. "Noona?" He asked and she nodded and smiled happily. "Minnie love hugs!" Jimin yelled making the three of them laugh. Jimin and Jisoo busied themselves with talk and Lisa sat alone and quiet. She was determined to get Jimin to forgive her.

"Jiminie..." Lisa fake pouted and put her head down. "Why Lisa sad?" Jimin noticed with a confused
expression and pointed to her. "Minnie hates me." She pouted again and pretended to cry. Jimin didn't like it when other people cried. He never wanted anyone to be sad. "No! Minnie doesn't hate. No cry Lisa!" He jumped into her embrace hugged her tightly. "I forgive." Jimin mumbled.

"You're literally so adorable Jimin." Lisa cooed causing Jimin to blush profusely. It was a cute moment but Jimin was getting anxious because Jungkook hasn't come back yet. "Where's daddy?" Jimin asked scared because Jungkook and Jin were not where they last stood. "Um.. I'm not sure cutie but they'll be fine." Jisoo said hesitantly. She is getting a weird feeling about the situation at hand.

"Do you want me to check?" Lisa asked. "Yeah just look around and if you see them talking just let it go and come back." Jisoo said while pulling Jimin into her arms. "You're an affectionate little one aren't you?" She giggled and held him tightly.