Little Make-ups and Break-ups 🔞

˚        ˚ .     
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚          .  ˚     
. ·    +          ˚
*     ˚

(an: a long one for ya)

Jimin POV

I woke up first to see Jungkook was right there. Right behind me. I missed this so much. Even just laying in bed with him. I turned in his hold so that I was facing him. He subconsciously tightened his grip around my waist and I smiled. He's cute when he sleeps too. I gently moved a few pieces of hair from his face while observing his beautiful facial features.

"You're so beautiful Jungkook-Ah." He truly is like a work of art I could stare at for years and still not understand how he can be that perfect. I used my fingers to glide over his cheeks and nose before his lips.

"I really want to kiss you." I whispered. I stared at them for a while. One little peck won't hurt right? I leaned in to peck him and was surprised when he leaned in too.

"Yah! How long have you been awake?" I smacked his arm and pulled away quickly.

"I woke up before you dummy." Jungkook spoke with his deep morning voice and a stupid smirk on his face.

"Shut up." I scoffed and crossed my arms. They both washed up and brushed their teeth in the bathroom before returning to the room.

"So did you still want to kiss me?" Jungkook asked making me blush. Like really hard.

"N-No." I stuttered and looked away from him.

"Are you sure about that?" His voice got deeper and I could feel the dominance from here. I blushed harder than before thinking about the things we do when that voice comes around.

"Aw is my baby flustered?" He asked while softly rubbing the back of my neck. He knows that's a weak spot of mine.

"J-Jungkook-ah." I whined. I don't want him to stop, but I don't want to continue either.

"I'm so sorry Jimin. Please forgive me. Please stop being so mad." He pleaded desperately. I want to give in. I want to say yes and have him right now.

"I forgive you, but I'm still so mad. I am just so upset with you. Every time I think of you that stupid call comes to my mind. Annoying, sensitive, a liar. Its just discouraging that that is what your boyfriend thinks of you." I explained and was going to continue but he cut me off.

"I was wrong. I was annoyed and not thinking straight. That isn't what I think of you at all baby. Please let me show you." He asked while moving his free hand up and down my thigh. I want to say no, but I've been wanting him for forever. After a lot of debating with myself. I want this. More than anything right now.

"Okay." I whispered and slowly nodded while looking him straight in the eyes. His smile got sixty times bigger. He immediately crashed his lips into mine. It was a desperate needy kiss. One we both have craved for the past days. It was gentle at first until it sped up. I climbed on top of him to straddle his lap. He lead his hands from my thigh and neck down to my ass. He squeezed it making me moan into the kiss.
He pulled away and pecked my lips once softly.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on." He kissed my forehead.

"I could be around you for years and never be bothered. You're the most adorable person on the planet." I smiled and blushed at the compliments. Did he really mean that? He kissed my cheek and continued whispering such sweet notions.