Little Misses Daddy

┊⋆。
⋆。 ┊⋆。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ๑՞.
˚.
₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳
.*ೃ༄

Jimin POV

"Please eat." I heard Jungkook say from the other side of the door. Why? Why couldn't he just believe me? Then none of this would've happened. All I wanna do is cuddle up in bed with him. All I want to do is love him. Ugh. I picked up my phone and scrolled though Instagram. I was scrolling for about an hour and I saw a picture of Jungkook and Lisa. That bitch. They were smiling like a puppy love sick couple. I hate her.

I still don't know what I'm gonna do. I have two more days to come up with a way to either break up with my boyfriend or take Lisa down. And if not everyone finds out my biggest secret. Fuck. I want to stay away from Jungkook. I want space but I need to talk to him so he'll stop Lisa.

It was already 11 o'clock at night but I knew that this was important and he probably wouldn't mind. I got out of bed and made my way to his door. I knocked gently and got no answer.

"Jungkook." I whisper yelled.

"Jungkook." I said quietly while knocking again.

"Jimin?" Jungkook questioned quietly.

"Who the fuck else would it be?!" I responded sassily while entering the room.

"We need to talk." I said firmly.

"I thought I'd give you space." Jungkook sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"I do want space but we need to get Lisa's threat under wraps first." I explained leading him to sigh.

"Alright." He paused.

"Explain the entire situation to me please." Jungkook asked.

"And you'll listen?" I asked and he nodded.

"Okay so when you left that day Lisa came over. She said something stupid about marrying you then invited herself in. Obviously I was pissed and then she told me to break up with you. I basically told her she was crazy and she said if I didn't by the end of the week she'd tell everyone." I stopped and caught my breath.

"Why? Why would she do that?" I could tell he was confused.

"You. She wants you for herself." I said pointing at him.

"But we broke up. I don't want to be with her." Jungkook scoffed.

"I know that but she is not going to give up Jungkook. We need a plan." I told him.

"Okay. I promise I'll end this tomorrow." He promised.

"You promise?" I asked. He gave me the most sincere look I've ever seen. I could tell he was being serious.

"I promise baby." He said while placing his hand on mine. Everything in me wanted to cry. To tell him I missed him. To be little. I want him to care for me and treat me the way I want. I want him but I have to be strong. I have to make him understand this wasn't okay. I pulled away from him and nodded.

"Goodnight Jungkook." I said softly.

"I love you." He sounded so hurt.

"I love you too." I responded lowly before leaving the room we once shared. As soon as I shut the door to my bedroom I cried. It just wouldn't stop. I knew that he could hear my cries too. I didn't try to conceal them. I want him to know the pain he's putting me through. I want him to know how much he hurt me.