Little Attitude

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

(an: longggg and also I miss you all please talk to me I have no friends but I'm doing a lot better in school now!!! so that's a plus )

Third POV

"Jin I'm not wearing this!" Jimin yelled and the older laughed.

"Jimin come on you look so good!" The youngers face was filled with terror. He kinda liked the outfit but it was way too revealing. Like Jungkook would not even slightly approve revealing.

The overall outfit was really cute but the skirt was way too short for Jungkook to approve.

"Jin." He whined again and gave a cute pout.

"Jungkooks not gonna like it." Jin scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Jungkooks gonna fucking love it and that's why he'll want you to change." Jin explained.

"You're wearing it. And I know you like it so let's go." Jin grabbed the youngers arm and dragged him to the living room to where Jungkook and Joon had been talking. It took all of 3 seconds until Jungkook noticed.

"Damn babe you look so sexy." He said and it made Jimin smile widely.

"But go change we have to leave soon." And there goes that smile.

"What do you mean? This is what I'm w-wearing." Jimin stuttered and Jungkook stood up off the couch to approach the two.

"You want to go out in this?" He said in a sort of rude tone while grabbing a piece of the skirt. That one kind of hurt but Jimin pushed past it.

"I do." The blonde responded confidently and pushed the others hand off.

"Can we talk.... alone?" He asked and Jimin nodded and followed him back into the room. Jungkook politely opened the door for him and they sat on the bed together.

"Baby. I love this, you know that. But don't you think it shows a little too much?" He asked and Jimin shook his head.

"I like it." He pouted and crossed his arms.

"I would feel better if you didn't wear it." That was probably the worst thing Jungkook could have said. Jimin was livid.

"Right." He bit hit lip to keep himself from saying anything too harsh.

"So what are you wearing then?" The older asked curiously and with a smile.

"This." Jimin deadpanned. Jungkooks smile soon turned into a confused expression.

"Jimin-" He tired but was immediately cut off by the feisty blonde.

"No Jungkook. I can wear whatever the fuck I want. You can't tell me how to dress. I will wear this and look sexy as fuck for you. Because at the end of the night I get to end up in your bed not anyone else's. Unless you keep this up." He huffed and walked away confidently leaving Jungkook baffled.

The taller was so shocked he didn't even move. He's never seen Jimin so confident before and it was arousing. Not even 30 seconds later Jimin came running back into the room with a smile on his face and hugged the still frozen older tightly.

"I was kidding about that last part! But I'm wearing this and I love you!" He rambled and continued to squeeze the olders body until he hugged him back.