Little End In Sight

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆。· ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 。. ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.
┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊
✰⋆. ┊ · 。 ┊
. ∘✩ ✰ .·

✨Hey everyone! As I feel we all know this book is coming to an end. I was trying not to accept that but unfortunately it's time. We still have a few more chapters don't worry! I am working on a new books and wanted to know if you guys were going to read them or not. I won't post them if no one wants to read them so lmk. Comment on which ever one you would be the most interested in! Please read the teasers and lmk!!!! ALL JIKOOK FYI✨

───── >TEASER #1 <─────

Seventeen year old Park Jimin, is popular and an aspiring cheerleader. He's super bubbly and charismatic. He writes in his journal religiously about everything that happens in his life. Especially about his crush that he's had since fourth grade on his best friend Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin POV
__________________

Entry 1:
Last night was probably the best night of my life. Me and Jungkook went to a party at Lisa's house and I got a little more tipsy then I should. But to say I regret it would be a fucking LIE! Me and Jungkook nearly kissed. Well..... it was just a little bit of a flirty situation. BUT we could've kissed. Im almost 100% positive that he's gay and if not Bi. If he doesn't even like men I'll be devastated. That will be the day I die. And this is why I write in a journal and don't speak my feelings. Anywhore it was crazy! He told me I looked "cute". Like he told me those words! Won't even lie I nearly shit my pants. He grabbed my elbow and pulled me closer like you would for A KISS! And then pulled away like nothing happened. I just sat there thinking about it. I couldn't even move. I was so conflicted. Was he about to kiss me or not? I wish someone would have gotten it on video. Shit! I have work in like thirty minutes!

Bye!
Your fav gay Jimin

───── >TEASER #2 <─────

Jeon Jungkook is a 23 year old man looking for a nice girl to settle down with. He never really noticed that all of his relationships had failed. He's been single for about 2 years now and ready to find the perfect girl. One day while on his daily run he meets the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. He determined that she was the one and that they were going to date. To his surprise when he made a move she felt the same way. What was more unexpected was how attracted he was to her brother. Park Jimin. Jungkook has never felt that way for a man before. And it made for a excruciatingly awkward meeting-the-family dinner.

Third POV
________________

"Jennie! Finally you brought a good one home!" The woman smiled bright and hugged the couple before inviting them in. They were greeted by the smell of a home cooked meal mixed with multiple candles.

"You must be Jungkook." An older man said as he stood up off the couch. The younger male bowed and shook the mans hand firmly.

"Good grip kid." The man smiled and they all took a seat at the table.

"Where is Jimin?" Jennie huffed. Jimin was late to everything and no one in the family really like him.

"Jimin!" Jennies mom yelled and the most alluring man Jungkook has ever laid eyes on walked through the door frame. He was blonde and his curvy hips and luscious lips made the olders mouth water. Jungkooks mouth was agape and it made Jimin smile.