Little Safe Word🔞

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. ˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄ ✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Third POV

(an: wattpad isn't letting me comment but this section of forever 21 is special and only exists in fanfiction.)

"So what can we do about this?" Mrs Jeon asked the man sitting across from her. "You want me to take him out?" The man said pointing at a picture of a small blonde boy. "Just teach him a lesson." She smirked and walked away. "Ill text you time and place!" She yelled.

-

Jimin had just woken up to an empty bed. "J-Jungkook?" He started to tear up. "Jungkook!" Still no answer. Jimin frantically searched for his phone and dialed the number. "Aw baby you're awake! I'm so sorry I thought you'd sleep longer." Jungkook explained. "Daddy. Where is daddy?" Jimin cried.

"I'll be home soon sweetheart. I'm so sorry baby."
Jungkook tried. "Daddy I'm scared. Alone." Jimin cried again. "Please baby I'll be right back. Try being big. I love you Minnie but I have to go in order to get back quicker." The older said. "O-okay Daddy. Please home soon." Jimin sniffled and hung up.

He sighed in his bed and hugged Mr. Cuddles for comfort. "Daddy home soon." He whispered as he cried. Twenty minutes passed before Jimin heard the door knob move. "Daddy!" He yelled from the room and quickly walked out. "Minnie baby I'm sorry." He hugged the smaller boy. "It's okay. Minnie was scared daddy." Jimin explained.

"I know sweetie. I know. What can daddy do to make it up to you?" He asked. Jimin put his finger to his chin as he thought of something good. "Shopping!" He yelled making Jungkook laugh. "Okay let's go." He agreed and got them both ready for a day out. "Remember Minnie listen to what I say. The mall is big and I don't want you to get lost or hurt." Jungkook said in a low voice.

"Yes Daddy." Jimin nodded and they headed into the mall. "Oh! Daddy can we go there!" Jimin said pointing to the store that read '21 Forever'. Jungkook nodded and Jimin instantly dragged him towards the store. "Look at this!" Jimin exclaimed while feeling the material of a pink crop top.

"Do you want it?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded quickly. "Okay then put it in the bag. You can have anything you want here Minnie. I'll buy the entire store." Jungkook deadpanned.

"N-no need daddy." Jimin blushed and grabbed a few more things he liked. "Wow... what's that daddy?" Jimin asked curiously. He was looking at a black undergarment with chains and lace in the lingerie section.

"That's something you'd wear for daddy when you're big." The older laughed.

"Can get?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"Anything for you baby but how about we try this one on." Jungkook suggested with a smirk and Jimin was ecstatic.

"Yay!" He yelled and started to run to the dressing rooms.

"Jimin." Jungkook firmly raised his voice making Jimins run turn to a quick walk. He got into a dressing room and noticed Jungkook was still in there.

"Um kookie I need to change now." Jimin said hoping Jungkook would leave after noticing he's not little anymore and wouldn't need help.

"Baby I've seen you naked before. On many occasions so what's different now?" He chuckled and Jimin just nodded he wasn't going to argue if this. Even if he wanted it to be revealed the night he wears it for Jungkook. Jimin was also a little embrassed because he wore his favorite underwear. The boy removed his shirt and started to pull his pants down.

"Is that why?" Jimin nodded when Jungkook noticed his lacey white panties with a bow on the front. "They're beautiful Jiminie." He cooed making Jimin smile. He picked up the lingerie and wore it.