Little Understanding🔞

┊        ┊         ┆       ┆       ┆    ♡ ༊
┊        ┊         ┆       ┆       ✮°。
┊        ┊         ┆       ✧・゚
┊        ┊           °。
┊        ┊       ✧
┊        ✮°。
✬・゚

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook I'm sorry." He whispered. And I'm done. I'm done being so nice. "Stop talking." I said firmly and he put his head down again. "I'm over it Jimin. I'm so done with the bullshit." He started to tear up. I wanted to hug him and tell him it was okay. That I wasn't mad. But I can't. I am mad and he needs to know that he can't just expect me to be okay with everything all the time.

"I'm s-sorry." He stuttered. "What did I say?" I scolded him and he stopped talking. "Good now sit here and wait." I demanded and he nodded. I walked out of the room and decided I needed to take a breath. I'm trying to control my anger. I'm trying to not be so hard on him. I know that he's slipping into little space and punishing Minnie is way worse than punishing Jimin.

I placed my hands on my hips mad re-entered the room. He was still sat in the same position as before. "Jimin." I called and he instantly looked up at me. I stepped closer to stand right into front of him and placed my finger under his chin. "You are mine." I growled slowly. "You can't go around showing off your sexy body and dance moves to everyone." I scolded him again.

A tear fell on his cheek and I wiped it gently. "Why are you crying?" I asked in a soft tone. "Minnie disappointed daddy. Minnies sorry." He cried. "Stop crying. I don't like it when you cry." I said again in a soft tone. "S-sorry daddy." He sniffled. "Stand." I said and he complied standing right in front of me.

His cheeks were stained with dry tears and his eyes were glistening. "I want you to learn. To learn that I love you like no one else can. That I get jealous because I don't want anyone touching what's mine. That you make me jealous by entertaining other guys." I spoke sincerely hoping he would finally get what I'm trying to say. "You asked me to be your boyfriend. Do you know what that means?" I asked and he shook his head.

"It means I am yours. I would never want anyone else. I would never entertain anyone else. I don't care if I hurt other peoples feelings because that isn't as bad as hurting yours. You hurt me today." I explained and he just nodded. "In my book no one can ever replace you." I further explained.

"I u-understand." He stuttered. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you baby. I just wanna show you that no one can please you like I can." He looked relieved and let out a breath I guess he was holding in. "That's right breathe baby. I'd never hurt you." I wanted to calm him down so he could really take in what I wanted to show him. I didn't want to punish him anymore. I just wanted him to understand.

"I love you Minnie. So much more than you know." I kissed his forehead. He slightly smiled and I grabbed his waist. He yelped and looked up at me with his hands on my chest. "Baby are you still scared?" I asked afraid of his answer. "No." He whispered and wrapped his arms around my neck. "I love you Kookie." He whispered as more tears fell down his face.

"Can't help it." He cried. "I know sweetie." I wiped his tears again and smiled fondly at him before smashing my lips into his. It was soft and gentle. He wanted to deepen the kiss but I stopped him by kissing down his neck and collarbone. "Ah~" He moaned. His moans are absolutely beautiful.

Third POV

"Faster!" He whined and cried as Jungkook thrusted deeper inside him.

"Ah! Ah!" He moaned loudly.

"I love you so much Minnie." Jungkook growled as he came inside him.

"I love you." Jimin had tears pooling out of his eyes feeling extra emotional.

"I love you so much. No one else. Only yours." He cried out.

"Only mine baby." He kissed the youngers nose making him giggle his tears away.

"I'm glad you get it now." Jungkook whispered to which the younger just nodded.

"Let's do something fun." He offered.

"Like what?" Jimin asked curiously. "I'll show you come on let's get dressed." Jungkook picked the blonde up and lead him to the bathroom. They got cleaned and dressed and were ready to go.

"Kookie I'm sore." Jimin whined.

"I'm sorry baby." He chuckled.

"Want me to kiss it for you?" The raven offered making Jimin blush profusely.

"N-no thanks." Jimin got embarrassed and shoved the olders arm playfully. Jungkook gasped as he grabbed his arm dramatically.

"Yah! Let's go you little brat." They both laughed and Jimin wobbled towards him.

"Carry Minnie please. I hurt." He whined while making grabby hands at his daddy.

"Hmm... what do I get?" Jungkook teased. "Please daddy. I'll give daddy special treat." He proposed. "Oh really what's that?" The older asked curiously.

"A surprise!" Jimin jumped excitedly but soon regretted it as he felt a sharp pain in his back. "Ow!" He groaned. "Come on big baby." Jungkook laughed as he picked Jimin up. The younger wrapped his legs around Jungkook and sighed contently into his neck. "Are you excited?" Jungkook asked as he placed the smaller boy in the car. "Mhm.." Jimin hummed but he wasn't sure what to expect yet.

The two boys sat in silence as the older drove. The car ride was going to be a little long so Jungkook turned on some music just in case it got awkward. "I need you girl!" Jimin yelled while singing along to his favorite song from his favorite band BTS. "I love them daddy!" He shouted over the music. "More than me?" Jungkook asked and raised a brow. "Maybe?" The younger chuckled.

"Such a brat." He laughed and turned the music back up. They continued driving for about an hour before they arrived at the destination. "We're here baby." Jungkook parked the car and kissed Jimin forehead to wake him up. "Daddy..." He whispered. "Hi baby...  we're here." Jungkook said softly and smiled at him fondly. "Mmm.." Jimin mumbled. "Come on sweetie let's get out." Jungkook cooed at his sleepy baby.

Jungkook hopped out of the car and went to Jimins side to take him out. Jimin must have been exhausted from earlier because he fell asleep in Jungkooks arms. "You're adorable. You're so fucking cute Min." Jungkook cooed again. He could never get enough of little Jimin.

He took him into the building and sat him on the couch by the fireplace. Jimin shuffled around a little. "Where we daddy?" Jimin muttered softly. "This is my grandparents cabin. I told them we would visit and I really want you to meet them." Jungkook explained making Jimins eyes widen. "Daddy no! I'm little! What if they see?" Jimin whisper yelled.

"I told them don't worry. They'll love you cutie, I promise." Jungkook wanted Jimin to be little when he met them. He was less stressed when he was. "You don't have to hide okay baby?" The older asked and Jimin gave a small smile and nod. "Jungkookie!" An older lady yelled as she opened her arms for a hug.

___________________________

Sorry if it's short. I did have it posted but it was hella short so I unpublished it and added more sorry lol. Vote and comment thank you for reading🥰

FYI I'm not posting one tmr because I want to make a long and well written one for you guys