Little Broken

┊⋆。
⋆。 ┊⋆。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ๑՞.
˚.
₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳
.*ೃ༄

(an: there is a forced sex scene in this chapter so if you can't handle that please don't read it.)

Third POV

"Please d-don't hurt Minnie." Jimin whined he couldn't control his little state or his emotions.

"Don't worry Minnie." He teased more.

"We are going to have lots of fun." He grabbed Jimins arm and yanked him off the ground. Jimin was in tears because of how hard Taemins grip was.

"Ow please stop!" Jimin yelled loudly.

"Shut the fuck up! You're new so we will teach you how shit goes around here." Another boy said.

"Now get on your knees." The boy who went by Min Yoongi demanded.

"W-why?" Jimin stuttered out with tears spilling from his eyes.

"Because we fucking said so!" Jimin dropped to his knees. He didn't know if he should listen or not. He wasn't sure what they were capable of. Daddy please save me. He thought as he cried on the ground. The boys gathered around the smaller blonde.

"What d-do you w-want?" Jimin sobbed.

"Suck bitch." Taemin demanded as he shoved his length in Jimins mouth.

"Mhh!" Jimin let out a muffled yell. "Fuck Jimin~" Taemin moaned as he thrusted in and out of the smallers mouth.

"Move over my turn!" BamBam said shoving Taemin aside.

"So pretty." He said as he caressed Jimins cheek.

"A real shame you're gonna be our whore now." He laughed and forced his length into the boys mouth.

"Your lips feel so good around me slut." The boy claimed as he wiped Jimins tears while thrusting roughly.

Jungkook POV

What the fuck? Where is Jimin? Who the fuck is Taemin? I ran around the campus looking everywhere for Jimin but I couldn't find him. I tried to ask around but since he was new no one knew him. Fuck.

"Hey! Are you new?" A weird looking guy asked.

"No. I'm looking for someone." I said quickly still walking fast.

"Who? I can help." I turned toward the guy and answered.

"Jimin. Park Jimin." The boys eyes lit up.

"Oh! I know him! We just met today! I think I last saw him go to the bathroom but that was like 30 minutes ago." He explained and I made a b-line for the bathroom.

"Thanks!" I yelled without looking back.

"It's Hobi by the way!" He yelled back. I ran all the way to the bathroom.

"-around me slut." I heard someone say from the bathroom. I swear to god. I shoved open the bathroom door.

"What the fuck is going on?" I yelled when I saw a group of boys and a smaller boy in the middle. I couldn't see his face but I'd know that hair from anywhere.