Little Threats

┊ ┊ ┆ ┆ ┆ ♡
┊ ┊ ┆ ┆ ✮°。
┊ ┊ ┆ ✧・゚
┊ ┊ °。
┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ✮°。
✬・゚

(an: not thoroughly proofread, I have other books if anyone read them do you want them updated?)

Third POV

(Time skip 3 weeks)

"Baby please. I'm going to be late." Jungkook whined because Jimin wouldn't let go. He might've been small but he was strong.

"Daddy! No! Please stay!" Jimin yelled.

"Minnie I really have to go to work. You know I can't miss." Jungkook whined again.

"I want stay!" Jimin yelled again.

"Jimin." Jungkook deadpanned making the younger whine louder.

"I'm serious. Keep it up and it's gonna be your ass." Jimin gulped. He couldn't believe he enjoyed it. Jimin wanted to tease a little more so he still didn't let go.

"What's wrong with you today Min?" Jungkook was annoyed.

"Minnies lonely Daddy." The younger said while tears fell on his cheeks.

"I get it baby I do, but I have to g-" Jimin dropped to his knees while hugging Jungkooks legs.

"No! Daddy stay! Stay!" Jimin was desperately crying. Jimin was really overreacting but Jungkook didn't know why. The look in Jimins eyes was scary. He screamed at Jungkook like the man had just killed his mom.

"Jimin! Calm down! Please calm down." Jungkook coaxed the younger while pulling him into a concerned hug.

"Oh my god Minnie. What happened to you?" Jimin whimpered and sniffled while still clinging to the taller.

"Just don't leave Minnie. Please." Jimin sobbed making Jungkook squeeze him tighter.

"Baby I'm never leaving you. I promise Jiminie. I just need to go to work for a few hours. I will be back."Jungkook cooed. Jimin looked so desperate.

"Okay daddy. Minnie is good. Never leave." Jimin cried.

"I won't baby please be big." Jungkook pleaded. Leaving little Jimin here alone didn't seem right. Especially with the stuff going on with his mom lately. Jimin sniffled and wiped his tears. After a few minutes of comforting the younger Jimin finally calmed down.

"Jimin what was that?" Jungkook asked concerned.

"I promise I'll tell you one day. Just go to work okay?" Jimin asked and kissed Jungkooks cheek. He felt embarrassed that he had acted in such a way. Jungkook was still kind of skeptical about it all. What was Jimin not telling him?

"Bye baby I love you." He beamed on the way out.

"I love you too!" Jimin yelled back.

Jimin POV

As soon as I saw Jungkooks car drive away there was a knock on the door. Honestly not even surprised anymore. Mrs Jeon has been coming over nonstop. I sighed heavily and open the door.