Little Party

.. *.
┊┊┊┊ · °
┊┊┊✯ • *
┊┊☽    * ·
┊┊ *
┊✯  ° °
* · *

(an: there are a lot of visuals today sorry? let me know if they help)

Third POV
3 days later

"Baby!" Jungkook yelled from the dining room which lead Jimin to jump up from the couch and walk towards him.

"Yes?" Jimin asked quietly. He's been on edge lately and distant but Jungkook doesn't want to force him to tell him anything.

"Let's go to Jisoo and Lisas party tonight. I feel like we could use it." The taller said with a smile and put his hands on Jimins waist. He pulled him closer and waited for his answer. The younger gave his cute eye smile and Jungkook kissed his forehead.

 The younger gave his cute eye smile and Jungkook kissed his forehead

"Okay. I think you're right. A party would be nice." Jimin said still hushed. Almost like he was afraid to talk.

"Baby. Can we please talk about what's going on with you? You're starting to worry me." The taller said in a whiny tone and Jimin groaned. Jimin cupped his face and looked him in the eye.

"I'm okay. There's nothing going on." He promised before giving Jungkooks face a million kisses.

"Okay okay!" He giggled and removed himself from Jimins hold.

"Let's go get ready I wanna be there early to hang out with them before the crowd gets there!" Jimin told the older excitedly. He grabbed Jungkooks wrist and dragged him to the bedroom.

"Baby if you wanted me in the bedroom so badly all you had to do was ask." He growled into the blondes ear. Jimin was blushing mess when he pushed the older away.

"Jungkook-ah stop~" He whined embarrassed and Jungkook laughed. They both grabbed some clothes and wore them. Jimin determined to wear a black long sleeve shirt under a striped shirt that said 'mono' on it.

He loves to explain that it's an album title from one of his favorite artist. He paired the shirts with tight fitting black ripped jeans and black vans. He put in a dangling earring, some chains and bracelets before he applied some make up to finish the look.

 He put in a dangling earring, some chains and bracelets before he applied some make up to finish the look