Little Arguments

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. ˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄ ✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

(for y'all that love drama here ya go)

Third POV

"Jimin." Jungkook called him from the kitchen.

"Jimin!" He called louder when he didn't get an answer.

"Oh my god." He huffed in annoyance.

"Jimin what are you doing?" Jungkook asked as he walked towards the smallers room. When he opened the door Jimin wasn't there. He looked in the bathroom and their shared room. Still no Jimin.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Jimin! Stop joking around! I'm not in the mood!" Jungkook yelled. Now he was starting to worry. Jimin wasn't in the house. He quickly grabbed his phone to call him.

"Pick up. Pick up. Pick up." Jungkook whined. No answer.

"Jimin where the hell are you?" Jungkook whispered to himself. He then remembered just in case something like this were to happen he had Jimins location on. He swiftly opened the app and saw that Jimin was along side a road. His dot wasn't moving. Jungkook immediately jumped in the car and drove to him. His hands tightly gripped the steering wheel because he was worried and it was raining.

"Fuck!" He yelled as he gave the wheel a hard smack. He blamed himself for not paying attention. If something happened to Jimin he'd never stop blaming himself. When he arrived at the location the gps brought him to he didn't see anyone.

"Jimin!" Jungkook yelled. Still no answer. He started to look around frantically until he saw there was a small figure on the bench. It was still raining and the person had no type of covering or protection.

"Jimin!" The figure didn't move. Jungkook ran to him and found he was passed out.

"Shit!" He scooped the boy up and carried him bridal style to the car.

"Jimin wake up!" Jungkook yelled. He was angry. How could Jimin do something so stupid? The smaller boys eyes blinked a couple time before opening fully.

"Where am I?" He rubbed his head.

"In my car. Jimin why did you do that? You could've gotten hurt!" The older scolded while Jimin just started laughed.

"Stop pretending like you give a fuck Jungkook. Because you don't. I heard your call with your little friends. Fuck you!" Jimin spat. Jungkook had no idea what to say.

"And you're not even going to try to apologize or say you didn't mean it?" Jimin scoffed.

"What kind of boyfriend are you?" Jimin was so angry tears were spilling onto his face.

"Jimin I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that about you." Jungkook softly spoke.

"But you meant it right? I'm annoying. I'm whiny. I'm too sensitive. I'm a liar." Jungkook pulled the car over. He couldn't have this discussion while trying to drive.

"You are a liar! Stop trying to blame Lisa for something she didn't do just because we're getting closer." Jungkook shouted.

"You've gotta be kidding me! Jungkook! Lisa has been playing you this entire time. She's not the sweet innocent girl you think you know! And if you actually loved me you would believe me and not talk behind my back!" Jimin was still sobbing.

"I'm sorry but until you have proof I can't believe something like that." Jungkook scoffed. "Fine you want proof. I'll get you your fucking proof." Jungkook just nodded and continued driving. "But Jungkook." Jimin called again and got a hum in response.

"When I show you this proof we're done." He paused before speaking again.

"I can't be with someone that won't believe me over some bitch. And don't you worry. I'll move out because I don't want to be around you anymore." Jimin spat angrily. Jungkooks entire world came crashing down.

"Wait Jimin are you being serious?" Jungkook questioned panicked.

"Yup." Jimin deadpanned.

"I don't want the proof then. I'm sorry please don't break up with me." Jungkook whined.

"I didn't know how much this meant to you." Jungkook said and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"So I bring up breaking up and you start to care. You're unbelievable Jungkook." The younger looked out the window.

"Please Jimin I'll make this right. Just don't leave." Jungkook pleaded.

"Maybe. I'll think about it. But I want you to tell your friends what you really think of me. And I want you to never talk behind my back again." Jimin asked.

"Anything I'll do it all. I'm really sorry. I was angry and in the moment I only thought of it as someone attacking my bestfriend." Jungkook sighed heavily. There is no way he's getting let off easy.

"And don't expect to see me little anytime soon. I don't trust you anymore." Jimin crossed him arms and leaned back into the seat. Jungkook then knew he majorly fucked up. Jimin was aware that every time he's little he expressed things he knows he wouldn't when he's big. Meaning when he's little now all he'll want is Jungkooks love but he has to stay big so he can prove a point. Rather punish Jungkook.

"Are we okay?" Jungkook hesitantly asked.

"You're going to have to earn my trust back." Jimin huffed.

"I know. I'm sorry." Jungkook sighed again.

"If you were this sorry you wouldn't have done it. Stop apologizing it's already done." Jungkook has never seen Jimin so angry. Everything Jungkook once believed was out the door. There is no way Jimin would be this mad if he wasn't telling the truth.

"I'll talk to Lisa." Jungkook stated only to receive a slight nod from the younger. How could he have let his ex ruin his relationship completely? What he and Jimin had was going so well up until Lisa came back into his life and he was just starting to realize that.

The rest of the car ride was awkward and the walk to the apartment was even more awkward. When they entered the house Jimin immediately went to his room and slammed the door. Jungkook went to the kitchen to make some food. He decided to make Jimin soup because he was out in the cold rain for a while. He knocked on the youngers door.

"What?" Jimin said firmly.

"I-I made soup for you." Jungkook stuttered. He was so nervous. He just didn't want to lose Jimin.

"Keep it. I'm not hungry." He responded.

"But you haven't eaten in a while." Jungkook whined.

"And that's none of your concern right now." Jimin sassily remarked.

Jungkook sighed for the nth time today. He couldn't be mad at anyone but himself. He did this to Jimin.

"It's on the table if you want some. Please eat." Jungkook pleaded before walking to his room to take a shower and go to bed. At this point he feels like Jimin just needs space and time.

___________________________

This one got me good. Kinda sad abt it. :(
I just want them to be okay, but I gotta put some drama in you know? Umm lmk what you're thinking! Vote and comment please! 💕✨ oh and don't worry little Jimin will be back next chapter!