Little Get To know

┊ ┊ ┆ ┆ ┆ ♡ ༊
┊ ┊ ┆ ┆ ✮°。
┊ ┊ ┆ ✧・゚
┊ ┊ °。
┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ✮°。
✬・゚

( an: lil short and this is just a background kinda thing. If you don't really care you can skip without missing anything but you won't know their pasts)

Third POV

"Can we take a second?" Jimin asked hesitantly. "For what Minnie?" Jungkook questioned. "I feel like we don't really know that much about each other. Like we've been dating but I don't think I know much about you." The blonde pouted. "I was thinking about that the other day. So what do you want to know?" The older asked.

"Well how'd you become a CEO of your own company?" Jimin has been wanting to ask this for forever. "I thought that would come up. I was really young and my family was really poor. I had dreamed of having my own filming company and so I just worked my ass off and made it come true I guess." He explained.

"So nothing came from your parents? You're completely self made?" Jimin questioned quite shocked. "Yes sir." Jungkook nodded and smiled proudly. "Wow you amaze me." Jimin whispered and smiled. "Anyways how about you Mr. dance major?" Jungkook asked while playfully shoving Jimin shoulder.

"Well when I was younger my parents were very supportive of everything I wanted in life. I started dancing when I was 5 years old. I did contemporary first and then moved on to other types." He explained. "You're an amazing dancer." Jungkook complimented making the smaller boy blush. "I'm serious Jimin you're extraordinarily." Jungkook gushed.

"Stop it." Jimin giggled and tried to calm his beet red cheeks down. "Okay what else?" Jungkook asked. "Hm. I want to know about your parents." Jimin said. "Okay. Um. My mom was always working so she wasn't home much. She never really took the time to get to know me. As you saw. But my dad... he's like my bestfriend. I could tell him anything and he'd be supportive." Jungkook explained.

"I wish I had something like that." Jimin frowned. "What about your parents?" Jungkook asked. "I've not talked about this with anyone. Ever." He paused and took a deep breath. "Oh! Don't pressure yourself. You can tell me anytime." Jungkook reassured the boy.

"No it's okay. I need to let this out. When I was 16 my parents and I were on our way home from a dance recital. It was raining heavily and a driver..." Jimin started to tear up. "Sorry a driver that was drunk hit our car." Jimin sighed and let his tears fall. "My mom was taken to the hospital. But my dad... he died on sight." Jungkook was stunned.

He had no idea that Jimin had gone through so much. "Come here Jimin. I'm so sorry." He hugged the crying boy tightly. "It's part of the reason I became a little though. To help with my trauma." He explained further. "I wish I could've met your parents, but if you were never little I would've never moved in." Jungkook explained. "You knew!?" The smaller gasped while wiping his tears.

"No! But I just connected the dots afterwards. Jin moving out. You needing a caregiver. Him asking me to move it. It just all made sense." The older chuckled making Jimin giggle a little. "I love your laugh." Jimin said while smiling fondly at the taller male. Now it was Jungkooks turn to blush. "Aw am I making you shy?" Jimin cooed.

"That's not how this relationship works baby." Jungkook laughed again and pinched Jimins nose. "Whatever. Anyways... Lisa." Jimin said curiously. "I knew this would come up too." The older said. "Okay I'll just say everything then you can comment and ask questions." Jimin nodded and let Jungkook continue.

"Okay so me and Lisa were really good friends before we started dating. Like we were really close and that's how she was so close to my mother. They would always make jokes about us dating. I told Lisa that I wasn't interested and would never want to hurt her feelings. And at the time I had quiet a huge secret and if it had gotten out I would have been ruined. It was that I was bi.

Lisa knew but my mom didn't. She and Lisa blackmailed me into dating and that's how we dated for a little. Until I finally decided what's best for me and broke up with her after the whole cheating thing. But since the world has changed a little bit the secret no longer has to be a secret and my mom already knows. So they have nothing on me." Jungkook took a deep breath and looked to his boyfriend.

"Okay wow." Jimin said. "Yup." "So were there ever any feelings?" He asked. "Not romantic ones." Jungkook deadpanned. "And why did your mom force you?" "She wanted her son to be with a strong woman. And give her plenty of grandchildren." Jungkook rolled his eyes at the thought. "Do you not want that? Kids I mean." Jimin asked cautiously. He hasn't thought that far into the future yet but kids are definitely on his list.

"No. Of course I want kids just not with someone I'm forced to be with." Jungkook explained making Jimin frown. "I'm sorry we can't have them together." Jimin sighed sadly. "Oh my god Jimin! It's not your fault that your anatomy doesn't work like that!" The older laughed and hugged Jimin again. "But Jin can have them." Jimin explained.

"Jin is special. Maybe we'll have you tested for the male pregnancy gene. But let's move on." Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. "Any questions for me?" Jimin asked. "Did you have any other caregivers?" "This one is another tough one. Just prepare yourself I guess." Jungkook nodded and Jimin took a deep breath.

"Okay a moth after I became a little my friends older brother had noticed. Me and this friend weren't that close so it was strange that his brother had noticed something different. He started talking to me more and we went out on a few dates. When I eventually told him he was so happy and already ready to be my caregiver. I was confused at first but just went with it because we were practically dating.

After a year of dating I think. He broke up with me. And the day before was our first time. He told me he was obsessed with the idea of me calling him daddy and being so innocent. Everything about him confused me. But basically he just used me and left me in the end." Jungkook was once again shocked.

"Jimin you are so strong." Jungkook complimented. "Oh stop." Jimin shooed him away. "No I'm serious if half the shit that's happened to you happened to me. I couldn't be so positive and happy like you." Jimin smiled.

"I'm happy because of you." The older cupped Jimins soft cheeks and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. "And I'm happy because of you." They giggled and cuddled on the couch together. "Enough for today let's just relax." Jungkook said. "Agreed." And with that they sat and watched movies until they fell asleep.

_____________________________

Hey guys sorry it's kinda short. I have absolutely no time today. I woke up super early just to write this😂 I thought this is better than updating like 10 hours later then usual. Hope you like it and get a better idea of their pasts and why they are the way they are. Little Jimin will be back next chapter! Vote and comment please :)✨