Little Disrespectful🔞

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ •°
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ °✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆ ° ° °
┊ ┊
.• ┊ ˚ °
˚✩. . °

(an: this is long! the POV changes a lot again. also there is cross dressing at the end fyi)

Third POV

"I know who it is." Jungkook claimed with a defeated look on his face.

"Don't wanna know. Please home daddy." Jimin whined and rubbed his eyes. He gets annoyingly whiny when he's little and scared.

"Baby I think knowing who it is could help you calm down a little." He explained and the blonde shook his head.

"No." He whined again and looked away from the older. Jungkooks patience was running a bit thin already with the situation at hand.

"Just leave Minnie alone." He huffed and crossed his arms.

"Jimin. Don't be rude. I'm only trying to help you." Jungkook deadpanned because he was shocked by how bratty Jimins being.

"Don't care." Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed again. Jungkook was trying his best to contain his frustration but Jimin was being impossible for no reason.

"Minnie you should know who-" He started again but got cut off. What Jimin said next really surprised the him.

"Just shut the fuck up!" He snapped and Jungkook has never switched his expression so fast in his life. It was quite for a minute. But that was the calm before the storm.

"You know what Min! I've had it. I tried being patient with you but you're being a brat. When we get home it's your ass." The older growled with no sign of kidding written on his features.

Jimin gulped harshly. He knew he was being rude but he didn't mean to let that just slip out. It was out of instincts.

The boys pulled up to their house and walked to the door. Jungkook put the key in the door but looked back at Jimin before turning it. Jimin had his hands clasped together while making eye contact with the floor as the older glared down at him.

"When we get in this house you are to be in our room with only my shirt on and already prepped. I don't care if you don't like prepping yourself. I'm not doing it. Understand?" He explained and questioned lowly.

Jimin POV

"Yes d-daddy." I almost whispered as he opened the door and I scrambled to the room. I screwed up big time. I don't even know why I got so angry to begin with. He was only trying to help me and the I screamed at him. Now I'm in deep shit.

I did as I was told and sat on the bed in only his shirt. I hate prepping myself. My fingers are so short and they can't hit my prostate it's like a consistent teasing. I lubed up my index finger and inserted it into myself.

"Ah~" I couldn't help but moan as it pushed through the rim of my entrance. I continued to thrust in and out of myself until I worked up to three fingers and was properly prepped.

"Mm.." I hummed with my eyes shut trying not to make any noise. It was starting to feel really good and I could feel my length swelling.

"You are enjoying this too much." Jungkook growled from behind me and yanked my fingers out causing me to yelp. He gave my ass a merciless slap.