Little Horny🔞

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

Jimin POV

Oh my what a man. Jungkook just walks around here all sexy like he owns the place. I haven't been little in a couple days but I think I'm in need of a punishment. I'm starting to crave his touch. I'm not stressed or anything lately so Minnie doesn't show up as much.

But I want to call Jungkook daddy and I want him to punish me. "Daddy!" I yell loudly. "Minnie! Baby I missed you." I smirked. It's working. "Missed daddy too." I spoke in a baby voice. "Let's get something to eat okay?" He said and I nodded as he took my hand and started to drag me towards the kitchen.

I can't stop staring at him. He's breathtaking. How could someone just look like that? I'm practically drooling. "Daddy?" He turns back to look at me. "I'm hungry." I say innocently. "That's why we're gonna go eat baby." He smiled and giggled. I blushed at the nickname. Oh how I missed that. "No daddy." I shake my head and move closer still hand in hand.

"I'm... hungry." I said seductively while using my free hand to rub his abs underneath his shirt. His face blushed at the contact. Cute. "M-Minnie baby?" He asks as if he was unsure and I shook my head. "Jungkookie~ I want you.." I whispered into his ear.

He leaned his head back as his breaths started to get heavier. "Jimin I- Ah~" He moaned while I sucked on his ear. "You what... daddy?" I whispered again this time giving him chills. "Damn it Jimin." He growled and lifted me by my thighs. He pressed my back against the wall and began furiously kissing me.

Obviously I didn't hesitate to kiss back while entangling my fingers in his raven colored locks of hair. "Mmm~" I moaned. He grunted and started to move toward the bedroom still not breaking the kiss. He gently set me down and took off his shirt quickly. He hovered over me with a playful smile that made me bite my lip.

I wrapped my arms around the nape of his neck. "Jungkook I want you so bad~" I smirked at the way his eyes darkened. Clearly he needed no other persuasion. He swiftly made his way towards my neck sucking and biting. Marking me as his. "God I love your moans Min." He growled. "Ah~" I moaned louder as he kissed down to my inner thighs.

"Daddy please~" I felt the knot in my stomach tightening. I needed him. Now. "Please what baby?" He teased making me whine. "Please t-touch m-me~" I whined again. "More specific Minnie. I wanna hear you say it." He teased again. "Stop teasing and fucking finger me!" His grin got fifty times larger when I said those words.

He licked his lips and put his fingers to my mouth. "Suck." He demanded and I complied. I fully coated the fingers in my saliva bobbing my head up and down while twirling my tongue. "Fuck Jimin." He groaned and I felt his boner brush against my thigh.

We stopped when we heard a knock at the door. "Jungkook! It's your mother! I know that whore is in there! Open up now!" She yelled furiously.

_________________________

Wait this is so cool never thought people would actually read my stuff :) Thank you thank you guys and please lmk if you want more I'd gladly write it! 😊
Also I have a plot for this one but if you have ideas or feedback feel free to comment.