NEW BOOKS!!

┊ ┊ ┊   ┊┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊   ┊✦ ' ੈ˚
┊ ┊'✫. ┊
┊⊹☪︎ ⋆.    ┊. ˚
┊            ˚✩ˊ
✧ˎˊ。

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to a new books preview!

These are 3 stories I've been working on behind the scenes! Please be sure to comment and let me know which book you would like to be officially published and continued!

These are the 3 categories/tags
for each preview!

1. Fairytale
Human/Fairy/Fae/Different Dimension/Switch Jikook/Slow Burn/Magic/Innocent Jungkookie/ Lots of Fluff/Pretty Light Angst/Happy Ending

2. Insane for You
Patient/Doctor/Top Jungkook/Bottom Jimin/Psychologist Jungkook/Hospital/HELLA Angst/Heavy Topics/ Prepare to Be a Little Sad/Happy Ending

3. Forbidden Fruit
Top Jungkook/Bottom Jimin/Proffesor Jungkook/ Student Jimin/A Little Angst/Cheating/College/Playful and Upbeat/Happy Ending

Enjoy these samples and comment your favorite!

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Preview One

Title: Fairytale
Theme: Human/Fairy/Fae/Different Dimension
Note: Switch /Jikook, Slow burn

It's gloomy and frigid the evening an innocent fairy wakes up on the harsh streets of Seoul. Laid on the ground in an alley between two buildings is Jeon Jungkook passed out and vulnerable. Jungkook is one of the bigger fairies, the men are usually always bigger. He has pointy ears and emerald green eyes. His face is decorated with a natural green and yellow iridescent highlight and orangey freckles. He's wearing a typical fairy outfit for Everstorm: A green shirt made from leaves, tan cotton leggings, and Mary Jane like shoes.  A fairy from Everstorm that knows close to nothing about the Realworld Dimension shouldn't be in Seoul, Korea. So why was he?

He coughs a few times as he starts to wake up. Blinking a bunch of times to adjust to the lights. Every time he opens his eyes he sees people, buildings, streetlights, cars. All things he knows absolutely nothing about. The moment his eyes are fully open he takes in his surroundings noticing that this... is not Everstorm. The pixie slowly begins to pry himself off of the concrete and sit up.

His head is spinning with all the new noises and smells. It smelled good but nothing like what he knows. Nothing like the fish and the animals he collects for their nightly feasts. No these smells were making his mouth water like never before. He breathes in deeply coughing more due to the pollution in the air. His lungs are used to excellent air quality and in the Otherworld dimension there is a special element in the air called Onixen that keeps the Fae and their power alive.

He rubs his eyes still trying to assess his situation. When he stands he finds it hard to keep his balance. His legs wobbling and eventually he falls back on his butt. He glances back at his wings and flutters them a little. They seem to be fine and intact at least. He uses them to push himself off the ground and stabilize himself now. He tries to fly higher but doesn't end up getting much further than a foot off the ground. His powers are too weak to fly in this dimension.

Though he's confused and extremely lost he's also really hungry and can only think about all the wonderful smelling food. He uses his wings to flutter walk, holding himself up with his wings as he practices walking with his legs. For now that works and he is on his way out of the alley. As soon as he turns the corner he notices eyes on him. Everyone seemed to stare at him and he was quite confused on why none of them looked like him.