Little Exes🔞

°
                        ✧・゚
                   °

        °
✬・゚

(an: another one today bc I'm feeling supa creative atm and writing more.)

Third POV

"Ah Daddy! Why?" He yelled because he was just about to cum.

"Not yet sweetheart. I'm not done playing yet. Turn around." Jimin complied and as soon as he faced the older he was met with another passionate kiss.

"Mhh~" Jimin hummed into the kiss while Jungkook rubbed his sides down to his ass. Jimin pulled away from the kiss to breathe.

"Love daddy." Jimin pecked to older on the lips receiving a sweet smile.

"Minnie do you wanna ride?" Jungkook asked but Jimin was confused.

"Ride what?" He asked confused making Jungkook giggle cutely.

"Me." Jungkook explained.

"I'll help you." The older offered and Jimin agreed.

"Straddle me." Jungkook demanded. Jimin sat on his lap and tried to cover his private area because he felt quite exposed sitting like this naked.

"Don't hide from me." Jungkook said deeply as he ripped Jimins hands away from covering himself.

"You're so fucking beautiful Jimin." He whispered in his ear making Jimin get chills. Jimin pulled Jungkook into another passionate kiss as he grinding down on the tallers hard member.

"God Minnie I want you. Now." Jungkook whined while lining up his length with Jimins entrance.

"Baby. This is going to hurt at first. I promise it will get better okay?" Jimin nodded and slowly began to sit down.

"Ow!" He yelled in pain.

"Kookie it hurts so much." He cried. Jungkook held the boys waist up to keep him from going any further.

"Minnie. Take your time okay. You won't even feel the pain when we really start." He claimed.

"Hurts." Jimin cried again this time letting tears fall.

"We can stop if this is too much for you baby." Jungkook offered as he wiped the youngers eyes. Jimin shook his head and began to slowly sit down again.

"Ah." He moaned as Jungkooks full length was inside of him.

"You're doing so good baby." Jungkook said as he kissed Jimins neck knowing it was one of his weak spots.

"Mhh~" He mewled at the praise and the warm sensation of the tongue on his neck. Jungkook was having a hard time controlling himself. He wanted to ram in and out of Jimin fast and hard. He wanted to fuck. But not for Jimins first time. He couldn't do that to him.

"Now baby your gonna move up and down and try to find the spot the makes you feel the best." Jungkook explained and the younger nodded. He began to lift him self slowly and sat back down even slower over and over. Jungkook was in agony.

"Daddy how do fast~?" The older smiled at the words as he gripped Jimins waist again. He sped the pace up slightly but not too much.

"Oh yes~" Jimin moaned loudly.