Little Date🔞

┊⋆。              
⋆。                 ┊⋆。┊   *·˚

      ‧₊         ˚         ๑՞.
             ˚.            
₊̣̇.                              ੈ♡˳
.*ೃ༄

(an: so sorry it took so long)

Third POV

The next morning Jungkook woke up first. He should have been getting up and ready for the day but he instead found himself staring at the beautiful, small, blonde, boy that he gets to marry someday. He was deep in thought about the future.

What their wedding would be like. Would it be basic? In a church? At the beach?

What the honeymoon would be like. Where would Jimin even want to go?

What the honeymoon sex would be like. Would Jimin wear something special for him?

He trailed off for a second at the thought. Just the thought of Jimin in some black or white lingerie was causing a problem in his lower region.

"Damn." He grunted. He would move but that would wake Jimin up and that's the last thing he wanted. Jungkooks front was pushed directly against Jimins backside. He knew that this wasn't going to look good if Jimin were to wake up. He'd probably think it was super creepy.

"Kook-ah." Jungkook frozen when the boy he had thought was asleep spoke. The older thought that maybe if he pretend to be asleep then maybe it would be less weird.

"Jungkook I know you're awake." The smaller chuckled and rolled around to face the flushed raven.

"J-Jimin." He stuttered and the blonde smiled sweetly. He already knew what Jungkook wanted and was more than happy to please him. The smaller slid his hand down from Jungkooks chest to his pants. He began to palm the older through his pants and Jungkook flinched a little.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked and Jimin stopped moving his hand.

"Let me help you babe." He pecked the olders lips and the raven smiled satisfied. Jimin gave him one last innocent look before disappearing under the covers. Jungkook was at a loss for words again. He was really happy that he didn't have to ask and that Jimin just knew what he wanted.

The older felt his pants and underwear being pulled down. Not by much but just enough for his length to pop out. The blonde stroked him slowly him with his hand at first.

"Fuck Jimin." The taller groaned as the small blonde wrapped his lips around mans length. He bobbed his head up and down faster and faster with each time. The older squirmed and groaned from the pleasure.

"Ah~" He moaned when the younger took it out of his mouth and licked it like a lollipop. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, he had to see how good Jimin looked with his lips wrapped around him. The older pulled the covers off and to his surprise Jimin was palming himself while giving the blow job.

"Baby let daddy take care of you too." Jimin declined the request and continued. This time with Jungkook watching. The older thought it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. Jimins blonde hair flapping and falling with every head bop. His plump lips soon to be red and swollen around his length. His innocent eyes.