Little Assist

┊ ┊ ┆ ┆ ┆ ♡
┊ ┊ ┆ ┆ ✮°。
┊ ┊ ┆ ✧・゚
┊ ┊ °。
┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ✮°。
✬・゚

(an: sorry I'm not good with consistent update times. Enjoy loves)

Third POV

"So how am I supposed to figure out what exactly happened?" Jungkook asked his assistant because he didn't even know where to start. "We are talking about the Jimin thing right?" She asked. "Correct." The raven responded. "You could look at the security cameras." She suggested calmly as if it was the most obvious solution. Which it was. "Oh my god I'm so dumb! Of course." He gasped loudly and swiftly ran to phone on his desk.

He quickly dialed a number and waited for an answer. "Mr. Jeon?." The man asked in a nervous voice. "Yes this is him. I need a favor." He muttered in his CEO voice. "What can I do for you sir?" The man asked politely. "I need the security cam footage from outside of the fair two days ago." Jungkook replied.

"Done. Anything else?" The man asked and got no for an answer. "Aright sir. I emailed it to you." The man said. "Thank you Soo-bin." Jungkook stated before hanging up the phone and placing it back in its designated spot. "You my friend are a genius." Jungkook complimented his assistant Jisoo.

"Or you're just a dumbass." She sarcastically remarked making them both laugh hysterically. They went back to working for about another ten minutes until Jisoo started another conversation. "So has Jin tried to apologize yet?" She asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"I'm just so done with him right now. We used to be really close and he taught me a lot but now he's a completely different person. I don't like it and I don't wanna be around him. I just wanna get Jimin back and move on." He sighed tiredly.

"Hey you will. Don't stress okay?" She said softly trying to make Jungkook less tense. "You're right I need to chill out." He deeply sighed again and rubbed his own shoulders. "I mean Jimin is 19 right?" She asked curiously. "Yeah. Why?" The older asked curiously. "Well he isn't forced to stay there. Jin can't physically keep him there. So once you find the guys that did this you can just tell him to come home right?" Jungkook shook his head.

"It's not that easy. I didn't tell you everything I guess. Jimins parents passed away a while ago and he's only had Jin as family for the past few years. Jin has made it pretty clear that if Jimin comes back to me he'll like drop him or something. Which makes absolutely no sense." The raven huffed.

"I see where you both are coming from to be honest, but Jin isn't being fair. If he thinks Jimin will only be hurt by being with you he has to let him figure that out on his own." She said. "That's what I think too. Even Jins boyfriend Namjoon says so. Jin's just so stubborn. He really doesn't want us together." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Relax. If Jimin is still with you after the stupid shit you've pulled he wouldn't leave over this. You are going to get him back. For now focus on the reason this happened in the first place." She explained.

"And that is?" He questioned and she facepalmed herself. "How'd you become a CEO? You're really not the brightest." She did and he still gave her a confused look. "Jungkook the men that beat him up." She deadpanned and he gasped.

"Oh! Yeah let me look at that footage." He laughed. The man sat at his desk and turned on his computer. He clicked on the email and watched the footage closely. "Look that's them!" He yelled while pointing at the men Jimin described. "Zoom in on the faces." She told him and he did. "Hmm.. they look really familiar." Jungkook said while watching them.