Little Confessions

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

(an: double update today because I had too
much time please read the other one first :) also it's more of a sub character development chapter)

Third POV

"We need to have a talk." Jungkook said with shaky hands and a stern voice. He decided to take Tae to the cafe and have the discussion over coffee. They didn't really leave off on good terms and it's been quite a while since they've talked. Taehyungs once happy expression turned concerned.

"Okay? Is it about our fight?" He asked with confusion over his features. Jungkook shook his head apparently over that whole situation.

But that left Taehyungs mind racing. What could he want to talk about? He didn't want to believe Jungkook found out. It would ruin their entire relationship.

"It's Jimin." The raven said and Taehyung rolled his eyes. It's always Jimin.

"What's with the attitude?" The younger scoffed. Jungkook can't even bring Jimin up without Taehyung almost exploding.

"It's nothing." Tae huffed and gestures for the younger to continue talking. But Jungkook wanted, no needed answers.

"Why do you hate Jimin?" He asked confidently and the older flinched at the urgence. He noticed Tae shift uncomfortably in his seat while avoiding eye contact.

"I d-don't..." He trailed off but it only pissed Jungkook off more. Why is he acting so strange? The younger thought.

"Taehyung look at me." He demanded and the older didn't move an inch. As tempting as it was to submit to Jungkook he had some dignity left.

"Kim fucking Taehyung! Look at me god dammit!" And like that dignity was out of the door when he instantly complied.

"W-what?" The older said in a shaky voice. He was almost trembling in fear yet arousal. He knew it was wrong. He knew he shouldn't have these feelings for his best friend. But can you blame him?

"Why do you hate Jimin?" He said lowly while placing a strong grip on Taes jaw. Not enough to hurt him but enough to get he was serious. The other started to tear up.

"Let me go J-Jungkook." Tae cried out softly. It didn't hurt physically. But having Jungkook touch him like this. Be with him like this. Talk to him like this. Was too much.

"Tell me!" He demanded and Taehyung bursted into tears. Jungkook didn't flinch or move. He stayed there waiting for his answer. He could care less if Tae was crying an entire river.

"I fucking love you Jungkook!" Tae shouted maybe a little too loud. Everyone's head turned towards their table.

"I love you so much!" He was sobbing on the ground as Jungkooks eyes widen. Jungkook had no idea was to do.

"What do you m-mean?" He stuttered afraid of his bestfriend next words. It couldn't be.

"I'm so in love with you! That's why I hate Jimin! He has everything I've ever wanted!" He ranted through the tears and Jungkook sat shocked. He didn't know how to respond. He didn't know what to say.

"Say something please." Tae pleaded quietly. Anything would have been better than the silence he was given. Then the face of pure fear he was given.