Little Boyfriend

˚       ˚ .    
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚ .  ˚    
. ·    +    ˚
*     ˚

Jungkook POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

(time skip a couple days)

While making breakfast my phone starting to ring. I rinsed my hands and dried them with a towel quickly without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Jungkook! It's Jin Hyung!" I smiled hearing my Hyungs voice.

"Oh Jin Hyung! How are you?" I asked.

Call

J- I'm doing pretty good. How have you been?

Jk- I've been doing very well. I've had my hands pretty full with Jimin lately though.

J- Oh- and why is that?

Jk- Well.... I'm his uh- caretaker.

J- Oh! You found out?!

Jk- Well yeah! He couldn't keep it from me for too long. I would've found out eventually.

J- Well I'm glad he has one! Please take care of him. He's so fragile.

Jk- Trust me Hyung I am.

J- Good. Well I've gotta get back to Joon. Bye Jungkookie!

Jk- Bye Hyung!

End of call

I hung out the phone and set it down on the counter with a content sigh. Breakfast was almost ready so I went to go wake Jimin up. When I opened the door he was snuggled up holding one of his stuffies close to his chest He looks so angelic and pure when he sleeps. So pretty. I smiled as I walked towards the bed and pushed a few strands of hair from his face softly.

"Baby wake up~" I cooed. He stirred a bit trying his best to not smile.

"Baby I know you're awake~" I sang pursed my lips as his smile turned wider. He showed me his cute eye smile before letting out a giggle.

"Good morning Jungkook." He spoke in his raspy yet soft morning voice.

"Good morning bab- Jimin." I stuttered a bit. Im still unsure about where our relationship stands. So I shouldn't call him endearing names when he's big right? He just laughed and sprung out of bed. He stepped into the bathroom and came out about 10 minutes later.

"So~" He called gaining my attention.

"Well I want to talk about us." He started and I didn't now whether to be nervous or not. What was the worse he could say? That he didn't want a real relationship with me.

"I was just w-wondering." He started again but he was starting to stutter over his words and his tears were forming. I could tell he was about the slip into a little space if he didn't calm down.

"Hey it's okay. Just breath for a second." I smiled reassuringly and placed a hand on his thigh for comfort. He only blushed hard and took another deep breath before trying to speak again.

"Okay. So- we've like.... um been talking for a while..." He trailed off In assuming to think about what he wanted to do.

"Mm... did you maybe want to... i don't know... date? Like for real?" He asked making me chuckle at how worked up he was. I couldn't stop laughing at how adorable that entire thing was. He's this freaked out because of this? What would I say, no?

Jimin POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

He's fucking laughing. You know what maybe I don't want to be in a relationship with someone that's such an asshole. I could feel myself getting emotional. I'm so weak. When he noticed my teary eyes his face immediately softened.

"Minnie oh my gosh. Of course I'd be your boyfriend! I wanted to ask you but I didn't know if it was too soon." He explained and the tears I tried holding back from before came spilling from my eyes.

I thought he was laughing because he thought it was a joke. Like being together would be impossible. Why am I so insecure? He wrapped his arms around me tightly with a panicked demeanor.

"Aw baby please don't cry~" He said while patting my back gently.

"Minnie is happy daddy." I cried out while pecking his face all over. He giggled and hugged me. I love the way he laughs. I love him.

"Minnie? Are you little now?" I nodded making him squeeze me tighter.

"I missed you baby." Jungkook kissed my cheek and forehead before pulling away.

"Missed daddy too." I pecked his nose and nuzzled my head into his neck. I wish we could stay like this forever.

______________________

Thanks for reading! Please leave feedback!