Little Deceiving

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚. ˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄ ✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Third POV

Jimin smiled slightly he was cautious but he felt she was genuine.

"Okay." Jimin said as he pulled away from the hug.

"Okay?" She asked excitedly.

"I'll give you another chance." She jumped and clapped hugging Jimin tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you!" She exclaimed.

"Coffee?" The blonde asked because he had nothing better to do and he didn't think she was gonna go away.

"No creamer." She smiled and entered the house taking a place on the couch. The woman looked around the room and found there were toys and small blanket in a basket.

"Um do you have a child?" She asked confused. Jimin came running into the room with the cups. He placed them on the coffee table and grabbed the toys out of the woman's hand.

"Please don't touch anything." Jimin asked firmly but still friendly.

"Well do you?" She asked again. She was really starting to get on Jimins last nerve.

"No. I don't have a kid." Jimin answered. He might have to tell her his biggest secret. He knows she won't stop.

"Then why the toys?" She asked agin.

"Can you please just drop it?" Jimin was nervous now. If she doesn't stop stressing him out she might make him slip into little space. Then she'll get her answer.

"It's just a simple question Jimin. What are the toys for?" She asked once again.

"Oh my god! Drop it!" He slightly shouted startling her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout." Jimin apologized. "That's okay. I just was curious." She frowned and sniffled a bit. Jimin started to feel bad.

"Look it's just important to me and I don't like sharing it with a lot of people." Jimin explained and she nodded with a small smile.

"Excuse me." Her phone rang and she stepped out on to the balcony.

Lisa

Jungkooks Mom

"Hey did you find anything yet?"

"Well it's strange. Jimins strange. He's hiding something. He has these toys and blankets laying around."

"What do you mean? Like sex toys?!"

"No! No! Like baby toys."

"Oh. Well does he have a kid?"

"He said no and I think he's telling the truth. He said it was something he doesn't share with many people. How do you hide a child?"

"Okay then what do you think?"

"I don't really know."

"Well I heard something weird the day he enrolled at SPDA."

"And that was?"

"He called Jungkook Daddy."

"Ew! Daddy! That's absolutely disgusting! Why are you telling me that?"

"I might have to do with the kid stuff. What if they are Jimins?"

"Oh.. but what would that mean?"

"I think it called being little. Not too sure though."

"Hmm.. I'll look into it, but atleast we have something big on him now."

"Yup we know possibly his biggest secret."

"We're good."

"That we are."

"Gotta go Jimins probably wondering about me. Annoying."

"Have fun!"

"I won't!"

The woman hung up the phone and sat back on the couch.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked in annoyed voice as he walked in from the kitchen.

"Oh Kookie!" She jumped up to hug him but got rejected.

"Jimin may have forgave you, but I didn't. I don't want you around me." Jungkook spat and walked past the woman. She still felt the exact same way as before but she was now acting to get Jimin to spill something. Though Jungkook hating her is kind of hurting her she refuses to have a gay son. Thats exactly why she is breaking them up. So he can be with Lisa.

"Okay I'm here if you ever need someone. I'm truly sorry about everything I've said. Just so you know." She lied as he walked away.

"Jimin he hates me." She sighed.

"No he doesn't hate you Mrs. Jeon. He's hurt. You hurt him." Jimin informed her.

"How do I fix it?" She asked in a fake sad tone.

"He needs time." He responded.

"Can I have another hug?" She asked and Jimin nodded hesitantly. The two both stood up and moved to hug each other. As Jimin was moving he hit his leg really hard on the side of the table.

"Ah-" He yelled with tears threatening to fall.

"Da-Jungkook!" Jimin yelled. Jungkook wasted no time in running towards the pained boy.

"What happened?" He asked his mother.

"He hit his leg on the table. Is he okay?" She asked confused on why Jimin was practically crying a river.

"He's... sensitive." Jungkook responded. "Baby please calm down. She can't see you little." Jungkook whispered as Jimin kept crying. He wanted to stop but his tears just kept coming. It was out of his control.

"I'm sorry daddy." Jimin cried softly.

"It's okay Minnie. It's okay." Jungkook sighed heavily knowing his mother would catch on.

"So he's a little?" She asked confidently.

"Don't tell anyone okay? I would never forgive you." Jungkook threatened.

"Promise I won't!" She exclaimed.

"Kookie I would love to stay but work is calling." She gave an apologetic smile before leaving. Jungkook sat with Jimin sleeping in his arms.

"What are we gonna do with you Minnie?" He shook his head and smiled at the cute sleeping boy.

"God I love you so much." He whispered while pampering the youngers face with gentle kisses.

_______________________________

Sorry she's a lil short.
Comment and Vote please!
I really enjoy writing this book✨ Anything I can improve on for future chapters? lmk!🥰