Little Dinner Date🔞

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

(I've been bussyyyyyyy sorry. Also I'm so excited for these Pictures ^^^ But I hope you like this chapterrr. I miss you guys so HI!)

Third POV

"It's finally almost time!" Nani yelled and Jimin quickly walked towards the commotion in the living room.

"You're right Nani! I can't wait to go try some dresses on! Let's go meet with Jisoo and Lisa so we can get started!" Jimin yelled back. Jungkook just sat and watched the two bond while he sipped on his water.

"Are you guys ready?" He asked with a huge smile. He absolutely love the relationship they had now.

"Yes let's go Kookie!" Jimin squealed and gripped the olders arm to drag him to the door. The car ride was pretty quick and they picked up Lisa and Jisoo. After the two girls hoped in the car Jungkook continued to the dress store.

"Okay please guys be on your best behavior and don't get too drunk. Jin will be here in 5." Jungkook explained yet none of them seemed to be paying him much attention. They were all preoccupied by the beautiful dresses in the window.

"Bye Kookie!" Jimin yelled while practically sprinting to the building.

"Bye baby be safe!" Jungkooks voice was laced with worry. He hates to leave Jimin alone.

"I will!" Jimin didn't even look back and Jungkook was already concerned.

"Don't worry Kook he'll be fine!" Jisoo yelled and reassured him as he drove away. Jungkook had other things to do. One of them being setting up a cute dinner for his fiancé.

He rushed up the stairs to his apartment and got straight to work. Cleaning and and cooking while making a beautiful fairy light set up. He thought Jimin would appreciate some spoiling today.

Meanwhile Jimin and Jisoo were in the dressing room picking out the perfect dress. They enventially found one that Jimin loved. It was perfect. Jimin looked absolutely gorgeous and Jisoo was speechless.

"You look a-amazing Jimin.." Lisa breathlessly said and gawked at the blondes beauty.

"This is the one!" Jin yelled with tears streaming down his face because of how proud he was of the younger.

"Jimin baby. You look so beautiful." Nani grabbed his hands and looked him directly in the eyes.

"Thank y-you Nani." He started to tear up. His mother should be standing here. Telling him all these wonderful things.

"Don't cry baby. I know I'm not your real family. But I will try my best to support you through everything. You have me and all of us." She said with teary eyes as well while pointing to the girls and Jin behind her.

"You are my real family Nani." He cried and hugged her with tears staining his cheek.

-

After Jimin got out of the dress he decided not to get it. Everyone was shocked. It was the perfect dress for him yet he didn't want it.

"But why?" Jisoo whined. Even she was upset that Jimin didn't get the dress.

"Im sorry but I can't afford it." Jimin frowned but tried to put on a weak smile as if it didn't effect him. They all knew better than to believe that though.

"Jimin why don't you ask Jungkook? I'm sure he would-" Jin started but was cut off by the small blonde.

"It's okay guys really. I don't want to bother him with something so stupid. Let's just go again another day and find a different one okay?" He asked and everyone reluctantly nodded.