Little Heat🔞

┊⋆。
⋆。 ┊⋆。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ๑՞.
˚.
₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳
.*ೃ༄

(an: buckle the fuck up. This chapter is the definition of straight smut. Sorry I'll try to write more of the plot tmr. But if you don't like smut just skip this chapter and wait for the next lol)

Jungkook POV

I felt Jimin tie my wrists with something tightly. But not too tight that I can't break out. "Hm... what's this for?" I growled as he came into view wearing nothing but one of my button ups. "So daddy doesn't touch me." He whispered and smiled as my mouth watered with desire.

He turned around and pressed play on the stereo that was paused. It blasted sexual songs while Jimin started to feel his own body. He used his hands to glide them across every inch of his tiny figure. "Daddy I want you." He whispered and I almost lost it right then and there but he gave me a look when I started moving.

"Don't." He demanded and I stilled waiting for what was to come. He turned again slightly exposing his marvelous ass. I wanted to smack it grab it anything but I can't. My heart beat picked up and my pants started getting tighter than before. He bent over to pick something up revealing he wasn't wearing any underwear and my erection swelled.

He didn't stand or turn back around . No, he put a finger in his mouth before teasing his own entrance. "Jimin." I warned with a deep voice. I don't think I can take this anymore. "Please don't daddy." He pleaded and I saw his hooded eyes. He had already started to fuck himself with his finger. "Fuck Min." I groaned at the beautiful sight.

"Daddy~" Jimin moaned as he slipped another finger in. "Minnie please let me go." I whined yearning to touch him. To fuck him. "No~" He moaned continuing to fuck himself harder and faster. "Ah- Daddy!" He yelled and I couldn't take it anymore.

The sight in front of me had my dick dripping in precum. "Baby I love you but I can't don't this." I growled and pulled my arms apart. His expression changed to an excited look. "Destroy me daddy~" He said mischievously as he still thrusted his three fingers in and out of his heat.

I slapped his ass hard to leave a red mark and make him whine. "You don't know how bad I wanted to touch you." Since his butt must've stung a bit I rubbed it to sooth the pain as I watched him moan. "Daddy please~" He whined as he kept pushing back on his fingers. But they just weren't as long as mine to reach his prostate.

"Why should I? You were very mean to me." I teased making him groan. His boner was harder then mine. Leaking precum on the floor as his legs were about to give out. "Da~" He started but stopped when I grabbed him in my hand and being to pump. "Ah~" He cried. Tears fell out of his eyes as he screamed and begged for me to be inside him.

"Please daddy!" He yelled because I made him remove his fingers. "Now." I growled and hovered over him after laying him on the soft bed. "You are the one that can't touch. Not me or yourself. Understand?" I commanded and he nodded vigorously. I coated a finger with lube and with out warning stuck it inside him. "Ah!" He yelled and threw his head back in pleasure.

I thrusted my long finger in and out of him several times before adding another. It like his body was made for me to fuck him. I knew just how to make him crazy. Just how to curl my fingers the right way to hit his prostate. "Daddy I need you." He whined and that was enough. I was hard enough that a few stokes of my 10 inches wasn't even necessary. I coated my member with lube before lining up with his entrance.