Little New Beginnings

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

(an: Jk doesn't look like that ^ in the story I just like that picture.)

Third POV

"Um J-Jungkook...." Jimin stuttered.

"What's up?" The taller answered nonchalantly. Jimin showed Jungkook the phone and he gasped.

"Jimin it's-" Jimin cut him off.

"You're a CEO? You told me you just have a job at the filming company. Also you didn't even tell me you were doing this." Jimin frowned.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to keep so much from you." He said as he kissed the top of the boys head.

"Jungkook we can't have a relationship based on lies and secrets." Jimin huffed.

"I know. I know. I was angry and I just did it because I had the power. And they hurt my baby. They deserved it, but I'm still sorry for not thinking about your opinion."

"It's okay just don't do it again. We are in this together." Jimin smiled and snuggled right back into Jungkooks chest.

"Can we just stay like this?" Jungkook let out a cute giggle.

"No baby. You have school." Jimin sighed deeply remembering the events from yesterday.

"J-Jungkookie..." Jimins eyes were starting to tear up.

"I-I'm so s-scared." He stuttered.

"It's okay. I'll walk you to class and be there to pick you up. No one will mess with you during class." Jimin nodded feeling a little more secure knowing he has Jungkook by his side.

"I'm glad to be your boyfriend again." Jimin randomly spoke.

"You have no idea how happy I am." Jungkook gave him a quick peck on the lips before getting off the couch.

"Ready?" He asked and Jimin hesitantly nodded.

"I-I guess." He said his voice still a little raspy. The car ride was short and silent. Jimin had so many thoughts flying through his head and Jungkook couldn't be more worried. Who was he to say nothing could happen during class? What if something else happens to Jimin?

"Hey Jimin." Jungkook called as he placed a hand gently on the said mans thigh.

"How would you feel about going to Seoul's Private Dance Academy instead of Seoul University?" Jimin whipped his head to face his boyfriend.

"Are you kidding that's my dream school! But I can't afford that." Jimin frowned at the thought.

"Don't worry about the cost. You are going." Jungkook deadpanned.

"W-what?" Jimin face turned into a confused look.

"I want you to have everything you want in life and I don't like this school for you anymore. I don't feel it's safe." Jungkook informed the younger.

"But Jungkook that's too much! I can't let you pay for my schooling." Jimin protested.

"Jimin. Wether you like it or not I'm enrolling you. You're gonna be safer and you're gonna like it so much more than any public university." Jungkook explained.

"This is a little controlling don't you think." Jimin crossed his arms and let out a sigh of annoyance.

"I just want what's best for you." The older responded.