Little Heartbreak

┊ ┊ ┆ ┆ ┆ ♡ ༊
┊ ┊ ┆ ┆ ✮°。
┊ ┊ ┆ ✧・゚
┊ ┊ °。
┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ✮°。
✬・゚

(an: lil long and a lil sad)

Third POV

Jungkooks heart dropped as he hugged Jimin tightly.

"What are you talking about baby?" Jungkook asked panicked while Jimin sobbed in his hold.

"Jungkook-Ah." Since this was a serious matter Jimin was slipping out of little space. Jungkook let go and Jimin sighed.

"Jimin... what are you doing?" He asked.

"Jungkook I think I would be best if we weren't together anymore." Jimin cried.

"But why? Is this because of earlier?" Jungkooks eyes were getting teary.

"Jungkook I r-really loved b-being with you." Jimin cried again ignoring the olders question.

"Why are you doing this? It's clearly hurting you!" Jungkook was extremely mad because Jimin wasn't giving him a clear reason why.

"I'm not good enough for you!" Jimin yelled making the room the fall in silence. Jungkook shook his head rapidly with tears and Jimin fell to the floor.

"I tried Kookie but I'm too insecure. You need a pretty woman to fulfill your needs. I can't satisfy you. You can't show me off. You can't be open and bond with your family about me. I'd hate to be my boyfriend..." Jimin cried out.

"Jimin... I don't need anyone but you baby. You are my world. You are everything to me. My life was so boring up until I met you. I'm so proud to call you mine. Never think that I'd be ashamed of you. I love you so much." Jungkook gushed out full of put adoration.

"L-love me?" Jimin whispered and blushed while Jungkook nodded.

"I love you too. So much." Jimin cried and hugged the taller tightly.

"Minnie please don't break up with me." Jungkook pleaded while crying into the smallers neck.

"I'm so sorry. I think we still need a little break. I promise I'm still yours. I promise I still love you. I just need to try to love myself too." Jimin explained making Jungkook sob.

"I'm sorry please don't be mad." Jimin begged hoping Jungkook would understand.

"No don't be sorry Jiminie. I love you so much and I understand." They both wiped their tears.

"What about when you're little?" Jungkook asked worried he'd be losing caring for little Minnie too.

"Please still be my caregiver. I don't have anyone else." Jimin asked desperate.

"Of course bab... um Jimin." They both awkwardly chuckled and went separate ways.

-

"Daddy!" Jimin yelled from the other room and Jungkook came quickly.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"Minnie misses daddy." Jungkook just smiled at the pouting boy.

"Daddy misses you too Minnie." He answered honestly. It's only been three days since Jimin broke up with him but it felt like forever.

"You hungry baby?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded. It's almost like little Jimin has no clue that he broke up with Jungkook. To be honest he was still pretty unsure of how all of the little stuff worked. All he knew is that when Jimin was little he'd say things like he loved him. He says he misses him and that all he wants are hugs and kisses.