Little Surprised

゚゚・*:....:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ✿✼:*゚:....:*・゚゚

(an: gimme feedback por favor *inserts grabby hands*)

Third POV

The next morning Jungkook woke up refreshed. He jumped out of bed, brushed teeth and washed his face. The tall man wore his clothes for the day and made himself a small breakfast before heading out the door for work. He texted while he walked.

Good morning gorgeous. I miss you baby. I'll see you tomorrow and I love you so much.

He made sure to text Jimin every morning so he wouldn't feel lonely when he woke up. It was the next best thing since he couldn't be with him. He hopped into his car and made his way to the office excitedly.

The plan him and Jisoo had come up with was going to work. It had too. He walked into the huge building and was greeted by his employees. "Good morning Mr. Jeon." They bowed to him as he walked past.

"Good morning everyone." He gave them a small smile and went to his office. "Finally you're here what took you so long?" Jisoo shouted the second he opened the door. "I'm not even late." He laughed and set his stuff on his desk. "Yeah I know I just like yelling at you." She giggled and handed Jungkook his coffee. "Thank you did you get anything?" He asked.

"No but we have bigger fish to fry! Let's start the plan!" She said excitedly. "Okay. Alright." Jungkook laughed and tried to calm her down. She can get very excited. "First things first, Lisa." Jisoo groaned. She never liked Lisa and Lisa never really liked her. "Woo I'm so excited." The raven sarcastically exclaimed. "Text her." She deadpanned and Jungkook complied.

The text read: Meet me at the cafe in 10. They knew she would come because she's been trying to reach out for a while. Jungkook has just been ignoring her up until now. "Okay so I'll go to the cafe and talk to Lisa while you'll get a location on my mother?" Jungkook asked and Jisoo nodded her head.

"How are you gonna do that?" Jungkook asked curiously. "Don't worry about it." She said defensively. Jungkook gave her a questioning look. "Fine... Yeonjun." She sighed. "Ah I see. Doesn't he like hate me?" Jungkook chuckled. "No he just jealous." She said and rolled her eyes.

"He has no reason to be. I'm more attracted to guys anymore." Jungkook laughed and Jisoo nodded. "I keep trying to tell him you're madly in love with your boyfriend, but he is just so hard headed." She laughed. "Okay let's get this going. I'll see you at 12:30?" She asked.

"Yup that works." Jungkook put his hand out facing down in front of her. "What are you-" She started. "Go team on three!" He yelled making her flinch. She laughed and pushed his hand away. "Let's go you dork." She giggled on her way out the door.

-

Jungkook sat in the cafe booth. He was nervous or anxious or scared. He wasn't sure. His leg bounced up and down in anticipation. He heard the bell of the door ring and instantly looked. "Jungkook?" Lisa came in with a puzzled look. "Please sit." He asked and she did. "What's this about? I thought you never wanted to talk to me again." She huffed.

"I really don't. But you're working with my mother right?" He asked bluntly causing her eyes to widen. "You know?" She asked and Jungkook nodded. This was still all part of the plan.

Of course he knew absolutely nothing but he went with it. "Look I'm no longer working for her. I cut ties and she said she'd take care of it herself." Lisa defended.

"Yeah by having Min Yoongi, a guy that nearly raped Jimin, beat him up in an alley." Jungkook said angrily and she gasped. "Oh my god! She is taking it so far. At first it was our plan to just break you guys up so you could be with me. Then she was getting a little obsessed with it so I backed out. I didn't want to interfere with what made you truly happy. I just wanted to do the right thing." She sighed and put her face in her hands.