Little Panick

┊⋆。
⋆。 ┊⋆。┊ *·˚

‧₊ ˚ ๑՞.
˚.
₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳
.*ೃ༄

(an: thank you all for all the compliments last part!! )

Third POV

"Lisa!" Jimin shouted when he opened the door to find the blonde standing there.

"Jimin! How could you not tell me you're engaged?!" She yelled and the boys eyes widened.

"Um- well I thought Jungkook would." He awkwardly shifted his in his stance while avoiding eye contact with Lisa. Jimin started to get really nervous and it didn't go unnoticed by the girl.

"Hey it's okay Jimin-Ah. Don't stress about it. Okay?" She spoke softly while rubbing his shoulder. He nodded and let her in.

"J-Jungkook is in the k-kitchen." He stuttered nervously. What was happening with him? Lisa thought.

The girl left an anxious Jimin sitting on the couch and headed towards the kitchen to find Jungkook. "Maybe he knows what's up." she whispered to herself.

"Lisa!" He smiled and hugged her.

"Hey Jungkookie! I have a question?" She stated and he nodded telling her she could continue.

"Is Jimin alright? He seems... anxious." She said quietly to make sure the boy couldn't hear them talking about him.

"Shit. It's just his dance finals week is next week and I think it's really stressing him out." He huffed and Lisa nodded finally understanding.

"Maybe you should talk to him because she seems really on edge right now." She proposed and he walked into the living room. Lisa decided it would be best to just stay in the kitchen and finish cooking for her friend.

-

"Baby." Jungkook called softly making Jimin jump. Jungkook features softened at how scared he looked.

"Jimin what's wrong baby? Why are you so scared?" He asked and the blonde shook his head.

"Is it because of your dance finals. Baby I already told you you'll do amazing-" The raven started but Jimin cut him off.

"Not that." He answered with shaking hands. He spring off the couch and started to pace around the room. It was starting to really confuse the older.

"Jimin. Can you sit down?" He asked calmly and Jimin shook his head again.

"Can't b-breathe." He stammered and Jungkoook instantly ran to him.

"Are you okay?!" He asked with his voice laced with concern. Jimin shook his head rapidly.

"I-I can't b-breathe daddy." He cried with tears streaming down his eyes. He held his hand on his neck like he was gasping for air.

"Baby calm down. Take deeper breaths." Jungkook said trying to stay calm. Being panicked would only make Jimin worse.

Jimin POV

(before Lisa came)

"Daddy. Minnies hungry." I whined with puppy eyes at him.

"What do you want me to make?" He asked with a cute smile while walking towards the kitchen.