Little Last Time

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

(this is it. :( whole chapter is in third pov )

Third POV

"Can I please ask everyone to stand?" Lisa's dad asked. They never really met before but Lisa's father was a pastor and willing to marry the couple. Everyone excitedly stood and looked towards the giant red isle.

The first to step out was the main groom

The first to step out was the main groom. Jeon Jungkook. He had a smile wider than anyone could imagine. The perfect bunny smile that Jimin fell in love with.

"This is it." The raven took a deep breath. This was it. He took his first step and smiled to himself. He was about to marry the love of his life. His home. With every step he took, everything they had gone through to get here didn't matter anymore. Nothing mattered more than this moment. He finally arrived at the alter and Mr. Manoban smiled fondly towards him.

"I'm happy for you son." He whispered and winked to the younger.

"Thank you." Jungkook whispered back to the man with an giant smile. He's never been happier. After Jungkook followed his father with Lisa, Namjoon and Jin, and lastly Yoongi accompanied by Jisoo.

"There was a dead silence. Something in the air told everyone in the room that they were about to have their breath taken away. At the end of the isle the door opened again. This time revealing the most beautiful bride. His hair was freshly fluffed and died blonde. His dress that he loved so much sparkled under the bright light aimed towards him. Nani walked slightly infront of him and held her hand out for his. He gladly accepted it with a wide smile. He was trying his best to keep his composure.

Jungkook on the other hand was absolutely losing it. How could he not? As soon as he saw Jimin the tears flooded out of his eyes. An angel. Was the first thing that came to his mind. Jimin just looked like he came straight from heaven.

Nani walked Jimin slowly down the isle. It meant everything that someone was there to do that since his parent weren't. With teary eyes Nani stood infront of Jimin and took his small hands into her own.

"Please treat my Kookie well." She started. Already letting a tear fall. "I have gotten to know you like my own grandson and I love you so much Jimin. I swear if that boy ever does anything to hurt you I will personally take him out myself." She said causing them both to chuckle. Jimin only nodded knowing that if the said anything he'd likely cry.

She hugged the boy and kissed his cheek before letting go of his hands and turning towards the alter.

"He's all yours." Nani smiled weakly trying to hold her tears. The room was filled with light claps, quiet whispers and sobs.