Little Hurts🔞

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ♡
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆
┊ ⊹
✧ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚♡

Jungkook POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He pouted and shook his head. He went right back to being adorable.

"What are you doing Min?" I asked with a bit of a nervous laugh because of Jimins position on my lap.

"Minnie just wanna cuddle Kookie." I chuckled again because he's not little right now. He called me Kookie. So I was trying to ignore the not so discreet boner I had popping up.

"How about we cuddle in a different position baby?" I asked hoping that he would not notice that I was hard and tease me about it. Our age play isn't sexual yet.

"Please Kookie! Can stay like this!" He whined and pouted as he bounced himself directly on my boner. I groaned and instantly grabbed his hips.

"Baby stop. Don't do that." I told him firmly while I gripped him tighter to stop his movements.

"Sorry Kookie." He pouted and if I ever want to do anything with him, I'm going to have to teach him. I placed one quick open mouth kiss on the side of his neck causing a quiet moan to come out. His face instantly blushed and he pulled away.

"Kookie what was that?" He asked me curiously. He almost looked like a lost puppy the way he titled his head. Adorable might I add.

"You moaned baby. That's a sound you make when something feels good." I explained making his eyes widen with excitement.

"Can kookie do it again. Minnie really liked it!" He exclaimed as he began bouncing again.

"Sure." I chuckled a bit before pressing little kisses all over his neck making him whine louder. His moans were so soft yet beautiful. I was starting to notice my boner getting out of control. He's not ready for that yet considering I just taught him what a hickey was.

"Ahh~ Kookie I really love it." He moaned making my hard on twitch in my jeans. I have to go before I do something I shouldn't.

"Alright baby. Let's watch the movie okay?" I lifted him off my lap and back to his seat on the couch.

"Okay." He pouted and looked at his hands clearly upset that we stopped.

"Kookie needs to use the bathroom you pick a movie." He nodded and grabbed the remote looking through the movies. I took that as my cue to go to the bathroom to fix my problem. I was trying but nothing was working and my boner wouldn't go away. Thoughts of Jimins mouth wrapped around me kept passing through my head making me harder. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door startling me.

"Kookie I need to use the potty." He cried softly as I heard him sniffle.

"Okay baby give me a second." I continued to stroke myself faster begging my body for release.

"Kookie please it hurts!" I glanced at the door worriedly thinking he was in some type of pain.

"What does baby?" He didn't respond making me hurriedly pull up my underwear and pants before rushing to the door. When I opened it Jimin was standing with tears in his eyes as he held his crotch.

"What's wrong Minnie?" I asked sweetly as a tear ran down his puffy cheek.

"Kookie it hurts. I want to pee." He cried out while showing me the issue he was having. He moved his hands and I saw that he had a boner himself.