Little First Day

゚゚・*:....:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ✿✼:*゚:....:*・゚゚

( an: a lil smutty)

Third POV

"No we broke up." Jungkook explained in a sad tone.

"You broke up! When did you start dating? Is he okay? What did you do?" Jin yelled through the phone.

"Yea we broke up. We started dating a few days after I became his caregiver. He is the one who broke up with me. He said he needed time to love himself first." Jungkook was still upset about it.

"Aw Kookie I'm so sorry. He usually isn't like that. He'd never break up with anyone. He was always too afraid of hurting someone's feelings." Jin explained confused by the small blondes actions.

"That's so weird. Have you talked to him in a big and little space?" The older asked curiously.

"Yeah when he's big he says we can't be together and that he needs time." Jin hummed and Jungkook continued.

"When he's little he says he misses me and that he loves me." Jungkook sighed heavily.

"This has happened before. Jimin is complicated. He doesn't know what to do right now. By what you've told me he just doesn't feel good enough for you. He wants to work on it but he's so stressed he keeps slipping into little space. Seems like when he's little he expresses everything he thinks he can't when he's big." Jin explained again.

"Oh Hyung that makes so much sense." Jungkook answered.

"So what do I do now?" Jungkook asked.

"Just give him time and keep him out of little space as much as possible." Jin advised.

"Aww fine." Jungkook pouted because he would miss the affection Minnie gave him.

"You will get Jimin back. This should work." Jin tried to convince the younger.
"Daddy!" Jimin yelled from his room.

"Hyung I've gotta go." Jungkook tried. "Just remember what I told you!" Jin yelled.

"Okay bye Hyung!" Jungkook yelled back and hung up the phone before the other could respond.

"Jimin! Are you okay baby?" Jungkook ran to the room.

"D-daddy..." The boy sniffled.

"What's the matter Minnie?" He question as he pulled the younger into his lap.

"Please no s-school." Jimin cried.

"You have to Min." Jungkook explained but the younger was not having it. He pouted, crossed his arms, and looked away from his daddy.

"Don't wanna." Jungkook knew this was the right time to discipline.

"Jimin. You are going." Jungkook deadpanned and Jimin gulped at his tone of voice. But the younger didn't give up just yet.

"Daddy... please no. Minnie is good!" He whined and jumped out of Jungkooks lap.

"Jimin you got one more time. Do you want to be punished?" Jungkook asked darkly. Jimins eyes widened in fear and excitement. His daddy hasn't been very touchy with him lately and he really was craving it. He didn't respond to the older instead he just rolled his eyes. Jungkook on the other hand was bluffing before, but now that Jimin is being an brat he had other plans.

"Fine. Get over here." Jungkook demanded in a firm voice and Jimin didn't move. "Now!" He yelled making Jimin flinch.

"Why aren't you listening to me today?" Jungkook asked in a irritated tone only to receive a shoulder shrug.