Chapter Fifteen

The title of this book actually sucks. I mean, I literally don't know how I came up with it. Anyways, happy readingg (;

.

SO I CHANGED THE TITLE BUT IT'S STILL JUST AS BAD, EXCEPT THIS TIME, THE EFFIN COVER IS CUT OUT AND I DONT WANNA REPEAT THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN AAAAAA

.
I am sorry I did not update yesterday. There are times I update several times a day and thats mostly everyday but there will be times I'm gonna skip. OH AND PLEASE, I WANT U GUYS TO SEE WHAT MY OCS LOOK LIKE BUT IM NO GOOD WITH DIGITAL ART(I'm actually not good with any art d: ) But here's basis of something I wanna finish but probably wont. I just woke up and saw a pencil i decided to do this quickly. And if I do finish it, I swear I'll do it properly.

 And if I do finish it, I swear I'll do it properly

I'm trying too hard, aren't I?

.

"A wall that's high, quick, and vast. It really is an impregnable fortress."

Katsumi's Pov

I was being hit with the blunt answer as to why everyone was that concerned about Dateko's famous blocks. I finally get why everybody was that tense and I, myself wasn't much at ease unlike the first match they had against Tokonami.

I calmed down a little, halfway through the first set, when some of the girls volleyball team reached the bleachers where I was watching since only one manager was allowed on the bench. Kohana immediately tackled me in a hug upon seeing me and I instantly returned it. She was smiling but her eyes emitted sadness. She was obviously dissapointed with their outcome.

'So they lost..?'

I didn't say anything as I put my arm around her shoulder and gestured towards the game. Telling her that we should just watch. She smiled at me once more, that same bright smile that was always plastered on her face.

We were in the lead with only one or two points since Dateko was able to keep up, not letting the gap in our scores increase.

Soon enough we were one point away from taking the set, just as Dateko was one point away from reaching twenties.

Everyone was watching the game in amazement. It was indeed an intensely close match.

For the second set, our team already revealed all their practiced strategies and the element of suprise could no longer be an asset.

I was glad that they used the same rotation I had sketched in my notebook for the starting line-up. It was to make sure their huge blocker, number seven couldn't mark Hinata. It was still a neck to neck, making me on edge most of the game. I was sweating in my seat even though I wasn't the one playing.

I was slightly relieved we reached set point first but Dateko was only a few points behind. If they catch up it would be a deuce, and I have to endure this state much longer. Much to my discomfort it was Hinata's serve and let's just say it didn't quite benefit our team since it was out. I remember telling him I'd help him out with his serves but he always wanted to spike.