Short Chapter

[°Third Person°]

After the 'incident', it was akward. Correction, it was supposed to be akward. But the blue haired girl did everything she could to let Tsukishima know that there was no need for them to avoid each other.

At lunch, she went and visited Yamaguchi, but really, she just wanted to see those pools of honey once more. Fortunately for her, the blonde acted like nothing did happen, so she was smiling to herself when she walked back to her room afterwards.

It wasn't like she was desperate.. but she liked Tsukishima. She considered him her friend, and after all the friend drama she went through in junior high, she valued her relationship with each and every one of the friends she made, especially the ones in the volleyball club.

And, she always felt Tsukishima's presence quite comforting. Whether they were talking about how unruly the others could get, how most the people in their college prep classes were too stuck up, sometimes annoy and lightly provoke the others just to laugh at their reactions, or whether he was giving his snarky remarks and she would tell him off. Tsukishima was the only person who didn't treat her like a goddess and that's what always made it easy for her to pull his trigger as well. They were what you call 'frienemies'.. but is that all to their relationship..?

She never minded the weird feeling in her stomach everytime he smiles at her not like the others he barely responds to, nor the surge of electricity every time their skin touches.

That same afternoon both advanced classes 1-4 and 1-5 had physical education scheduled. So Katsumi changed into her gym clothes and headed towards gymnasium one used by the girls volleyball team and the basketball team.

The girls and boys were separated from each other and split into two teams per gender.

She looked at the girl beside her, she was shorter since Katsumi was a little taller than average, with light brown hair and beautiful green eyes. Katsumi tapped her shoulder lightly to get her attention and the said girl's eyes went wide in suprise.

"Uhm, I didn't hear what we're doing today.. um..?"

She let out a sqeak before speaking.

"We're playing dodgeball! Uh-..?" Her voice trailed of as she looked at her curiously.

"Oh, Shimizu. Shimizu Katsumi, and thanks." The taller girl replied.

.

Tsukishima removed his glasses and wiped his sweat once more. He hated volleyball. It was just.. irritating that if aren't vigilant enough any part of your body that is unguarded could be hit.

He was about to change back into his uniform, but since he was heading to practice, he decided not to.

He walked out the gym with Yamaguchi as they made their way towards gymnasium two. As they reached the door, Yamaguchi told Tsukishima he'll get their bags from the room since the place waa still quiet. Indicating that the rest haven't arrived yet. Tsukishima only nodded as he slid the door open.

He turned his head and there she was sleeping like at Kageyama's house. The
girl was passed out from exhaustion.. her chest rising slowly everytime she inhaled deeply. Her face was pink from the all the blood that rushed because of the activity. She looked so peaceful as she leaned at the wall for support, her head low. You wouldn't suspect her to be lively,troublesome, mischievous  cheerful, yet so kind, gentle and demure at the same time.

Without thinking, he sat beside her small figure. He carefully placed her head onto his lap, making sure she doesn't wake up. At that moment he regarded her as a fragile object. The blonde stared down at her fascinating features, stroking her hair.. and slowly falling asleep himself.

.

"Yamaguchi! Where's Tsukishima?" Tje freckled boy spotted his captain, the second years and the freak duo who all were heading towards the gym as well.

"Oh, he's already inside, I went back to grab our stuff since we just had P.E." he answered as they entered.

"WHAAA..??"

Sugawara suddenly stood infront of the group, one hand on his hip and the other on his lip, shushing them like the mother he was.

"Shhh!! Be quiet.. as you can see their sleeping." His eyes were narrowed while the rest had theirs wide open.

They had just seen Tsukishima sleeping, his back to the wall and.. the girl's head on his lap.

"Wha-what..?!.. howw?! WHY-?"

"Why are they..?"

The ace appeared next to Sugawara, scratching the back of his neck as he explained that they were already in that position when they got there.

"They got tired from the activity.. We played dodgeball the whole afternoon." Yamaguchi concluded.

Daichi and the other second years nodded their head and continued like it wasn't a big deal. For the remaining four on the other hand, Hinata, Nishinoya, Tanaka and Kageyama were still baffled and attempted to walk towards the two when they were stopped and told to let them rest. Unwillingly, they followed and started warming up.

"Tsukishima you lucky bastard."